+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lisa Maria wow that's fantastic!!! Twins? Lol. Congrats and have a fantastic 8 months ahead.
    @maxinem I can't wait to see if u have twins! What do u think?
    @ampri3 yay there's def a line there. Are u going to retest tomorrow? Fingers crossed it keeps getting darker x
    @HopefulK sorry to hear big hug x do u have any embies on ice or would u need to stim again? Best of luck with whatever u decide to do x

Congrats to all those with great repeat bloods! So exciting. I'll be stalking u all in the DIG group lol x

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NizzleRizzle For This Useful Post:

Lisa Maria  (09-06-2015),MsViking  (10-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @oliveoil and @NizzleRizzle - you can be sure that I will be POAS every day up until my blood test now! I will become obsessed with measuring the darkness. @Lisa Maria your 5dp5dt BFP is giving me hope! I can totally relate to the Crinone. I have been very snappy and teary. I feel relieved to have a BFP because of all of the pregnancy symptoms I am experiencing from the Crinone, it all feels worth it now. It's going to be a long wait until Monday. @maxinem2112 and @SoReady thank you for the positivity. I am cautiously optimistic at the moment and just want to get through all the nervous waits...I don't think we will relax until at least 3 months. Looking forward to joining the due date threads but am not quite there yet (my due date would be Feb 20th). I will update you after my next HPT. I told my partner about the BFP but he doesn't really believe me, he is trying not to get his hopes up - I think it will be real for him at our first ultrasound. I am sorry to all of you with BFNs. TTC is a horrible process and I do feel very guilty sharing my BFP but I know we are here to support each other through good news and bad. ❤️❤️❤️

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ampri3 For This Useful Post:

Lisa Maria  (09-06-2015),MsViking  (10-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NizzleRizzle View Post
    @Lisa Maria wow that's fantastic!!! Twins? Lol. Congrats and have a fantastic 8 months ahead.
    @maxinem I can't wait to see if u have twins! What do u think?
    @ampri3 yay there's def a line there. Are u going to retest tomorrow? Fingers crossed it keeps getting darker x
    @HopefulK sorry to hear big hug x do u have any embies on ice or would u need to stim again? Best of luck with whatever u decide to do x

Congrats to all those with great repeat bloods! So exciting. I'll be stalking u all in the DIG group lol x
    We only had 1 transfer, surely couldn't be twins?! OMG now I'm really freaking out?! How are you going? Are you still patiently awaiting AF? I hope you will be joining us in the DIG group x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Lisa Maria, mine was 830... I didn't even think of twins😦omg. Great result!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies. Been following this thread but never posted. Had my FET yesterday morning, first transfer, second cycle. I'm in bed, and as always want to have a cup of green tea and have no idea if I'm allowed or not to have one.

Also wondering if you kept taking your fish oil supplements after EPU/ET?

Thank you in advance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kookii I don't see why you can't have a green tea? Small amounts of caffeine are OK? I guess its up to you! Good luck on your 2ww x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa Maria For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (10-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first HCG with DS was over 1100 so they also thought I was really high for a single or low reading for twins but was just one healthy bub that measured two weeks bigger all through the pregnancy until week 37 when he slowed down

Kookii, I drank decaf green tea with DS. Most teas you can now get decaf if you prefer to play it safe. Rooibos is also very good

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (10-06-2015),Olive Oil  (10-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Just a very quick drop in as I am at work.
    @LisaMarie hooray!

I also had BT yesterday and confirmed HCG 724 at 13dp5dt. Next BT and follow up appt with FS tomorrow. Stick little embie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    Hi all. Just a very quick drop in as I am at work.
    @LisaMarie hooray!

I also had BT yesterday and confirmed HCG 724 at 13dp5dt. Next BT and follow up appt with FS tomorrow. Stick little embie!
    That's great news! Congratulations

Thanks
    Reviews
    @dancingbutterfly great news!! I have my next BT in a week. I wasn't told anything about a follow up with FS. Maybe I should call them! Do you have any symptoms?