+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 241
  1. #171
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    500
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked
    243
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Wait til full flow to call it cd 1.
    Hope you all get sticky bfps soon xx
    I actually think this might be it, just lightish, but last one was pretty light, and only 6 weeks ago so this might be pretty light. Fingers crossed but i will see tomorrow and call DR then. How are @Mamasupial?

  2. #172
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,508
    Thanks
    7,461
    Thanked
    6,219
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'm ok. Sore and exhausted lol. 20 weeks today. Suffering from low blood pressure/fainting and my placenta is previa :/

  3. #173
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,519
    Thanks
    324
    Thanked
    845
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, I'm 10dpo today and so far so good. I'm cautiously optimistic.

    I tested the pregnyl out of my system. Had a negative test Thursday and very faint positives Friday, Saturday and today.

    I've had symptoms for a few day which are getting stronger as the days go on. I've got really sore boobs which I don't get before AF. I've also got a cold which was my only symptom with my ectopic pregnancy. I've not had any of my normal symptoms that suggest AF is on her way.

    I'm trying not to get too excited because of all the hormones and drugs I've been taking. I don't want to get excited to only find its a false negative.

    I'm taking a progesterone supplement at the moment and otherwise wait and see if AF shows up.

  4. #174
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,519
    Thanks
    324
    Thanked
    845
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Wait til full flow to call it cd 1.

    Hope you all get sticky bfps soon xx
    That's the same advice my fs gave me - cd 1 is full flow

  5. #175
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,508
    Thanks
    7,461
    Thanked
    6,219
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie29 View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm 10dpo today and so far so good. I'm cautiously optimistic.

    I tested the pregnyl out of my system. Had a negative test Thursday and very faint positives Friday, Saturday and today.

    I've had symptoms for a few day which are getting stronger as the days go on. I've got really sore boobs which I don't get before AF. I've also got a cold which was my only symptom with my ectopic pregnancy. I've not had any of my normal symptoms that suggest AF is on her way.

    I'm trying not to get too excited because of all the hormones and drugs I've been taking. I don't want to get excited to only find its a false negative.

    I'm taking a progesterone supplement at the moment and otherwise wait and see if AF shows up.
    That's exciting!!! Fingers crossed!!!

  6. #176
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    500
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked
    243
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie29 View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm 10dpo today and so far so good. I'm cautiously optimistic.


    I tested the pregnyl out of my system. Had a negative test Thursday and very faint positives Friday, Saturday and today.

    I've had symptoms for a few day which are getting stronger as the days go on. I've got really sore boobs which I don't get before AF. I've also got a cold which was my only symptom with my ectopic pregnancy. I've not had any of my normal symptoms that suggest AF is on her way.

    I'm trying not to get too excited because of all the hormones and drugs I've been taking. I don't want to get excited to only find its a false negative.

    I'm taking a progesterone supplement at the moment and otherwise wait and see if AF shows up.
    Oh... thats exciting! Fingers crossed it keeps getting stronger.

    How manys shots did you have? How many times did h have to go back to dr? Cd? Sorry trying to work out how often i will need to go back.

  7. #177
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    500
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked
    243
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie29 View Post
    That's the same advice my fs gave me - cd 1 is full flow
    What happens if mine stays light and spotty? Thats what mine was like last time... any way see what happens today / tomorrow.

  8. #178
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,519
    Thanks
    324
    Thanked
    845
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twentysomething View Post
    Oh... thats exciting! Fingers crossed it keeps getting stronger.

    How manys shots did you have? How many times did h have to go back to dr? Cd? Sorry trying to work out how often i will need to go back.
    I saw my dr before I started the cycle. I've not seen him since. It's a bit different from my old fs - I just call him for my results and have a chat on the phone.

    I had one 5000 pregnyl shot on cd 15.

    If AF comes I just start the process again. He hasn't asked me to come back in yet

  9. #179
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,519
    Thanks
    324
    Thanked
    845
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twentysomething View Post
    What happens if mine stays light and spotty? Thats what mine was like last time... any way see what happens today / tomorrow.
    I'm not sure, I've never had one like that.

  10. #180
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    500
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked
    243
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie29 View Post
    I saw my dr before I started the cycle. I've not seen him since. It's a bit different from my old fs - I just call him for my results and have a chat on the phone.

    I had one 5000 pregnyl shot on cd 15.

    If AF comes I just start the process again. He hasn't asked me to come back in yet

    Oh I see! My Dr is talking about me going back in on day 7-8 and him doing FSH injections which seem slightly different to the Pregnyl. Dont ask me exactly how, I think they stimulate more/ the follicles that are there?

    So weird how they all do it differently!

    Yeah my last AF was like spotty/ light stoped for a day then came back for one day then was gone again sooo weird! mine are constantly different.. I will see if it gets any heavier tomorrow if it does I will count tomorrow as CD one if not I will count today as CD 1. *shrugs shoulders* I guess that's right..


 

Similar Threads

  1. PCOS, and new to Clomid-nervous
    By tassiewife in forum Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Chat
    Replies: 467
    Last Post: 22-05-2015, 19:12
  2. Ovulating with Clomid - PCOS
    By msarahm in forum Non-IVF fertility assistance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13-11-2014, 21:51
  3. Pcos+ clomid help!
    By PurpleLove in forum Non-IVF fertility assistance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-10-2014, 19:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Sarah Tooke Childbirth & Parenting EducationProviding private, personalised antenatal childbirth & parenting education to expectant parents in the comfort of their ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›