+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks girls. Its reassuring hearing your stories. I just can't shake the feeling that we are out for the month already. I hated being so nauseous and sick but gosh I'd take it in a heartbeat for another bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've had 4 pregnancies - mmc at 12.5wks, dd, mmc at 10wks and ds. I was medicated for ms for the latter 3, I was actually sickest with #3 even though it ended in a mmc. I was unwell with the 1st but thought I just had to suck it up

In those early days, symptoms were similar for me, even with bubs we lost. Even weirder, all 4 had hb's within 4bpm (i think it was) of each other at dating scans

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My first three pregnancies all ended in missed miscarriages and with each of those I felt horribly sick to the point where I had to take weeks off of work (no vomiting though).
    This pregnancy I've had barely any morning sickness compared to my miscarriages and it's been a fairly straightforward, successful pregnancy.

I always have super huge rock hard boobies though early on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had no symptoms with my first pregnancy, except for a bit of tiredness. With my 2nd pregnancy, which ended in miscarriage, I also had no symptoms except tiredness again. They were both exactly the same - except for the end result :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry for all of your losses ladies. It is reassuring to know that maybe I am still in with a chance and not to write myself off just yet. This TTC stuff is doing my head in. I was so shocked to know I was pregnant with my miscarriage pregnancy. I felt fabulous. Unlike with DD where I wanted to just lay on bed and vomit into a bucket 😣

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    I had a miscarriage of my first pregnancy. I was almost 8 weeks long. I had been feeling nauseous, sore boobs, extremely tired..lots of symptoms. One morning I got up and went to the loo, saw some blood. Rushed to doctor for blood tests and scans etc. by that afternoon/evening I was bleeding heavily.

Second time round I barely had any symptoms. No nausea, boobs weren't too sore so of course I was freaking out. This baby is now my 3year old boy.

Third time round I felt absolutely awful. Nauseous for the first 12 weeks, totally exhausted, sore boobs, the works. This baby is now almost 2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been pregnant 4 times with only 1 dd to show for it. With my m/c I experienced a few symptoms (sore boobs, fatigue) but never got nauseous or morning sickness like I did with my dd.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ThenThereWereThree View Post
    i had similar symptoms with them all (3 pregnancies)
    First and second i had very early nausea , would vomit trying to feed my cat (she eats tuna cat food), difference was first i was tired constantly (turned out I was critically low in iodine) second not so much.

but the only difference between #1 (my loss) and #2 was that with #1 I just got this instant feeling of fear and dread the minute I knew i was pregnant, it eased after 3 u/s and confirmed my blob was okay, I misscarried 3 weeks later and I knew from the minute I started bleeding it wasnt going to end happily
    This for me.

Even though I didn't carry no 2, I just had a bad feeling about it from the beginning. Even when it all was going well I just couldn't shake it. DP miscarried at 10w.

With DS who I carried, I had no symptoms despite high hcg, but I just knew from the minute I saw those 2 pink lines that he was here to stay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its funny how we can just know something is not quite right. That's how I felt with my mc too. I doubted it from the start.