+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I got mine from harmonyj, took a few weeks but it was clear that it would take a little while as she had plenty of orders to fill. I did email her at one stage to double check a detail and received a prompt and accurate email in reply. I love my pram liner, great quality and durability. I got the standard filling, which I think is synthetic. My baby didn't have any problems, and I used it all summer in southern Qld. So I would definitely recommend harmony j! The patterns are great too, very hard to choose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All our handmade baby items are from Made with Love by Bev. She has a facebook page. I've got a nappy clutch and bibs from her that are amazing. BIL got me hooked on her things as they run markets together so I love that I actually know her and she's a lovely grandmother just making a living.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugaboo I'm in Love on FB has lots of cute stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I have a HarmonyJ liner and harness covers and I think it's great. I got it made with a waterproof layer in the middle and different fabric on both sides so I can reverse it for a different look. It's been through the wash multiple times and still holds it's shapes and looks as new so I'm happy.

It did take a few weeks for the order to come back to me but she emailed me as soon as I'd placed the order to let me know that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mialie Designs are good. I have had a Bambella liner also and didn't rate it, it started to sag quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for all of the feedback! Especially which ones to steer clear of - better safe than sorry.

In the end a friend told me to check out audreyandme.com.au. She had previously bought a pram liners from Bambella, which she had replaced with one from Audrey and Me and I'm so so happy that I got the one I did. I couldn't recommend it more! I placed a custom order Sunday night and it arrived this morning! They even included a potty training chart - which I thought was a cute touch.

Thanks again everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by noonoo14 View Post

UPDATE:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for all of the feedback! Especially which ones to steer clear of - better safe than sorry.

In the end a friend told me to check out audreyandme.com.au. She had previously bought a pram liners from Bambella, which she had replaced with one from Audrey and Me and I'm so so happy that I got the one I did. I couldn't recommend it more! I placed a custom order Sunday night and it arrived this morning! They even included a potty training chart - which I thought was a cute touch.

Thanks again everyone!

Thanks so much!
    -Noonoo

Are the Audrey and Me liners universal or custom made? I have a babyzen yoyo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by snuggleclark View Post
    Are the Audrey and Me liners universal or custom made? I have a babyzen yoyo.
    They're custom made for each pram type - you have to enter your pram type on their product page. I don't really know anything about the yoyo, but their site says that they custom make their liners for every pram type so I'm sure it will be fine

I hope this helps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Violet and Lily have a beautiful range of universal pram liners.