+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I was sitting in an agm for a large organisation yesterday. We were having our traditional minutes silence for members who passed in the last twelve months when from the end of the row I heard a large rumble. There was much biting of the lip so I didn't laugh.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to amyd For This Useful Post:

Louise41  (09-06-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
    I was sitting in an agm for a large organisation yesterday. We were having our traditional minutes silence for members who passed in the last twelve months when from the end of the row I heard a large rumble. There was much biting of the lip so I didn't laugh.
    Holy crud! Such unfortunate timing

It would have been a struggle not to laugh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was with my PT and she had me doing this exercise where I laid on the ground and put my legs in the air, and she'd push them down and I'd bring them back up while tensing my abs.

Well, for every time she pushed down my legs I let out a loud, obnoxious Gary.
    This happened during 3 different sessions, then I asked if we could not do those exercises anymore!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Embarrassing moments when you've 'done a Gary'?

Legit been sitting here reading this with tears ********* down my face

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HubbleBubble For This Useful Post:

harvs  (08-06-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Our friends (a married couple) don't Gary in front of each other. The guy especially is a pretty grossed out by garries in general. They drove us to and from a party recently, and I sat in the far back (7 seater 4wd). He was holding the seat forward for me to get out when they dropped us home, but I still had to awkwardly jump out. As I got out, I did a Gary just as my feet hit the ground. I'm hoping that it was disguised by the sound of my shoes on the ground, but I was less than a meter away from him so I'm sure he heard it. I couldn't even look at him, I just kept my head down, rummaging in my handbag because I was so embarrassed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I ask, for those couples who live together and don't gary in front of each other, does the other person know when you gary? Do you say "I'm just going into the next room to gary" or do you say "I'm just going to get a drink" and sneak one out in the kitchen, even though you're all snuggled up on a couch watching a movie? I'm seriously too lazy to hide it from hubby, I'd rather disgust him than have to move away

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (09-06-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I once was climbing rocks and my friends was behind me her face about 2 cm from my bum and it came out with force I couldn't hold it in another Garry moment much worse I had a bug was up all night on the toilet rivers coming out both ends it comes morning and finally it eases and I fall asleep dh cuddles me spooning.. and I sharted all over him I was so horrified I felt all my dignity had been stripped

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    i don't get marrieds who don't gary in front of eachother. like come on, if you can't relax at home you'd have to be pretty uptight (and on the verge of explosion lol).

meanwhile i win the thread for my embarrassing gary: during sex.
    i literally die still when i think about it and this is going back like 12 years lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't in front of my husband. It's less of an embarrassed hing and more because when he does it, it's so bad I often have to get up and leave the room. So I might be tucked up, nice and warm in bed and he will do it so I will have to go sit in the living room for 15 minutes even though I just want to be in bed going to sleep.
    So why would I want to do that for him? It's my bodily expulsion, I should be the one to move away, not him.

He just doesn't see it that way in reverse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    meanwhile i win the thread for my embarrassing gary: during sex.
    i literally die still when i think about it and this is going back like 12 years lol
    I dunno about that! We once got a fancy hotel for an anniversary. We were getting all romantic and whatnot, and despite my best efforts to hold it in... I accidentally Gary'd in his face while he was "down there". I will never live it down.
    Last edited by Shellosaurus; 09-06-2017 at 20:28.