+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 217
  1. #181
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked
    10
    Reviews
    0
    I have 9 days till i can test... used opk this time around so hoping for the best. My O day was 1 day off then my app said... and i actually tested twice that day luckily.. in the morning it said i hadnt before bed i had. I would of wasted my good O hours sleeping! And ive been taking prenatal vitamins.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tammy2shoes For This Useful Post:

    waitingforBFP  (07-06-2015)

  3. #182
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    642
    Thanks
    314
    Thanked
    191
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Tammy2shoes lucky you tested!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to GemimaPuddleduck For This Useful Post:

    Tammy2shoes  (02-06-2015)

  5. #183
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked
    14
    Reviews
    0
    How is everyone going here? I haven't checked in since i got my BFP. Hope you all are doing well. Happy making and testing

  6. #184
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked
    17
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LTSunnyside View Post
    How is everyone going here? I haven't checked in since i got my BFP. Hope you all are doing well. Happy making and testing
    Congratulations! Hope it's going well so far? I had bfn and am around ovulation ATM.

  7. #185
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked
    14
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by waitingforBFP View Post
    Congratulations! Hope it's going well so far? I had bfn and am around ovulation ATM.
    Ah good luck waiting. I hope your namesake comes sooner rather than later. All is going well for me so far. Another 4 weeks and I think I'll be more confidet but i thought coming back to say hi would be nice, plus i had irregular periods and no idea about my cycles so i thought coming back to say hey look sometimes luck happens might be good. Also i want to see how everyone is. :-)

  8. #186
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked
    248
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi LT sunnyside congrats on Your BFP!
    Still nothing over here 89 days off the pill and still nothing for me! waiting for AF to show at some stage! I know i had very irregular periods as a teenage used to go up to 4 - 6 months between AF's any way so not really surprised.
    ladies?

  9. #187
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked
    14
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by twentysomething View Post
    Hi LT sunnyside congrats on Your BFP!
    Still nothing over here 89 days off the pill and still nothing for me! waiting for AF to show at some stage! I know i had very irregular periods as a teenage used to go up to 4 - 6 months between AF's any way so not really surprised.
    ladies?
    Well i hope it gets sorted for you soon. I managed to get pregnant with a crazy cycles so i hope the same happens for you too.

  10. #188
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    438
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked
    160
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by twentysomething View Post
    Hi LT sunnyside congrats on Your BFP!
    Still nothing over here 89 days off the pill and still nothing for me! waiting for AF to show at some stage! I know i had very irregular periods as a teenage used to go up to 4 - 6 months between AF's any way so not really surprised.
    ladies?
    Must be so frustrating!? How are you going with it all? I know you were going to go to the doctor? Any natural remedies to try? I used vitex and found it to be really good.

    Afm - af showed up on Thurs, first one since my mc in May. Never been so happy to see her and have my cycle back. Now the trying starts again for us.

  11. #189
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked
    248
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lauzie View Post
    Must be so frustrating!? How are you going with it all? I know you were going to go to the doctor? Any natural remedies to try? I used vitex and found it to be really good.

    Afm - af showed up on Thurs, first one since my mc in May. Never been so happy to see her and have my cycle back. Now the trying starts again for us.
    Hi lauzie,
    Im doing ok trying not think about it To much i have been diagnosed with pcos, but still hoped i might start cycleing of some sort considering I did when i was younger.
    Although i do find it very mentally draining feeling just not knowing.
    Although we have alot going on so focusing on other thing at the moment.

    Glad AF has returned for you sorry again for your loss. Hope u r doing ok?

  12. #190
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    438
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked
    160
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks lovely! Doing well or at least I feel like I am. Happy to get back on this ttc journey.

    I am sorry with the diagnosis. I actually don't know much about pcos at all. Is there anything you can do / try to get this back on track?


 

Similar Threads

  1. Can't decide whether to have baby number 3...
    By lovinit86 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 25-06-2014, 14:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
L'il Aussie Prems FoundationAn Australian charity supporting families of premature babies & children. The charity assists families who are at ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›