+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Two Feet and a Heartbeat

Well. .. many of you know my journey with my daughter. .. Who was born with a half a functioning heart.
    I know lots of you have followed my journey.
    I'm also a support worker with the charity Heartkids. This charity supports families who are affected by childhood heart disease.
    Did you know that heart disease kills more children and babies than any other disease or cancer?

In QLD. .. On May 3rd.... All the regional cities are doing a charity walk to raise funds for childhood heart disease.
    I'm asking if you can support the walk by donating to my Everyday Hero page.
    Here's the link. ... And you'll find more information about the event and you can find information on joining a walk if you're in QLD.
    I DO NOT receive any of the funds donated. . They are linked directly to Heartkids so be assured I'm not pocketing money! !!
    https://twofeetandaheartbeatgoldcoas...com/au/tamarra
    You can also see info on my daughter and our journey over on the page.
    Thanks in advance.
    Donations of any size are so so welcome! !! I want to exceed my goal and then some! !!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tamtam For This Useful Post:

DreamyMummy  (06-04-2015),HollyGolightly81  (06-04-2015),mrsboyts  (06-04-2015),Rocky27  (06-04-2015),SpecialPatrolGroup  (06-04-2015),TheGooch  (06-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Shameless bump.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    Well. .. many of you know my journey with my daughter. .. Who was born with a half a functioning heart.
    I know lots of you have followed my journey.
    I'm also a support worker with the charity Heartkids. This charity supports families who are affected by childhood heart disease.
    Did you know that heart disease kills more children and babies than any other disease or cancer?

In QLD. .. On May 3rd.... All the regional cities are doing a charity walk to raise funds for childhood heart disease.
    I'm asking if you can support the walk by donating to my Everyday Hero page.
    Here's the link. ... And you'll find more information about the event and you can find information on joining a walk if you're in QLD.
    I DO NOT receive any of the funds donated. . They are linked directly to Heartkids so be assured I'm not pocketing money! !!
    https://twofeetandaheartbeatgoldcoas...com/au/tamarra
    You can also see info on my daughter and our journey over on the page.
    Thanks in advance.
    Donations of any size are so so welcome! !! I want to exceed my goal and then some! !!
    Subbing x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

Tamtam  (06-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bumping for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    More shameless bumping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bumping again.
    I'm getting closer to my goal!