Hi BH Team!
This looks like a terrific product and I would really like to be part of the review team for this.
I meet all the following criteria:
- Babies aged 0-2 years - YES
- Able to use the product for at least 1-2 weeks and write a review by Monday 27th of April - YES
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel - YES
- your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address - YES (ADDRESS IS CORRECT)
Reasons for selection:
- My baby girl's room is located at the far end of the house, so I often am moving around in various parts of the house (in the kitchen/laundry/lounge) and sometimes in the backyard/garden so it would be great to test out the full range/capability of this monitor in different areas of our compound and the ease/lightness of carrying it around indoors/outdoors.
- My baby girl is very curious and even in her cot will like to reach for objects and things nearby, so it will be good to test the pan and zoom function of the camera as I have had to position our old camera a distance away from the cot but had to lose a close up view of her in doing so.
- We are also training bubby to be more independent in her sleep (looking for own dummy at night, practice resettling herself etc.) so it would be great to rest out other features like talkback mode/music playback etc. to provide reassurance to her remotely if needed.
- Our baby girl often likes to kick off her covers during her sleep, so it would be helpful to test out the temperature indicator on the camera and compare it to the video images on the monitor to keep track if her kicking off covers is related to the temperature of the room being too warm or if we need to adjust the thermostat.
- We happen to be planning a short trip away as a family to a chalet/villa during the review period, so it will be good to test out the monitor's versatility/ease of use for travel and adjustability for different types of rooms/environments.
- I also run a family day care and usually have 2-3 other little ones napping at my place during the day, so I'd also like to test out the versatility of the monitor in moving/adjusting it to monitor different rooms/areas of the house, pan/zoom to monitor 2 children napping in one room
- I would also be interested in researching the pricing/ease of use of adding additional cameras to monitor multiple rooms/areas and monitor different age groups of babies/toddlers under my care.
Thanks BH Team for this review opportuniy and look forward to hearing from you.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 41 to 50 of 54
06-04-2015 12:50 #41
Last edited by The Crunchy Mum; 06-04-2015 at 12:55.
06-04-2015 13:10 #42
I have a 19 month old. We have used other baby monitors in the past and would be interested in comparing.
Details are correct and I'm available to write the review.
06-04-2015 13:22 #43
Hi, I'd love to review this product. I have a three month old daughter and it would be fantastic to be able to see her when we are outside playing with our older son. I'll be able to give the range a good test, as we live on 1.25 acres and regularly play in the garden while the baby is in bed.
Also, with our son, we used a video monitor, which is unfortunately dead now. Having used a different brand monitor in the past, I would be able to compare the vtech one to it - I imagine that would be very helpful for people who are trying to decide what features are necessary.
My address is correct in my profile.
06-04-2015 14:09 #44Senior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2014
I would love to be part of the review panel for this product.
I am on to baby number 4 so over the last 15 years I have experience using quite a few different monitors.
My youngest is 4 weeks old and I would love to trial a monitor like this one with so many interesting features. My husband loves technology so I could also get feedback from him on the technical capabilities of the unit.
I Live on property in rural Tasmania and would love to be able to go outside and still moniter the baby while she sleeps. I also think having the ability to monitor the temperature would help me out immensely.
I meet the criteria
Babies aged 0-2 years - Yes - my youngest is 4 weeks old
Able to use the product for at least 1-2 weeks and write a review by Monday 27th of April - Yes I can Definatly do this.
you are a member of our Reviewer Panel - Yes
your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address - Yes my address is correct.
06-04-2015 14:59 #45
I have an 8 week old with 2 older brothers who love to "look"at him. This way they can look at him without being all in his face!
My address is up to date.
06-04-2015 21:24 #46Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
I would love to be considered for this review.
I have an 8 month old who needs to start having sleeps in his own room. My current baby monitor cuts out all the time and always has interference, so it isn't even worth turning on! I don't find it trustworthy and I would love to try the VTech to see whether it is able to give me the peace of mind that I need to move bubs into his own room.
Address is correct!
08-04-2015 09:45 #47
Thanks everyone - it's going to be tricky to pick just 7. Look out for a PM shortly for those lucky few!
08-04-2015 13:56 #48
I have everything crossed eep
09-04-2015 08:26 #49
Have the reviewers been chosen yet?
09-04-2015 08:45 #50
By BH-community in forum Reviewer PanelReplies: 30Last Post: 12-02-2015, 16:42
By march2013 in forum Product Recommendations & QuestionsReplies: 9Last Post: 26-08-2014, 18:06
By BH-community in forum Reviewer PanelReplies: 20Last Post: 13-06-2014, 10:07
ProSwimProSwim Rostrevor runs learn to swim classes for children and adults. Lessons are run during the Summer months ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Funniest thing your kid has said to youGeneral Chat
Largest bassinets on market?Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
Chickenpox after being immunised?Pro-Vaccination
Mixed slumber partyGeneral Chat
Primary IVF SydneyConception & Fertility General Chat
Pokemon go. Chat #2General Chat
Selling your house privately...General Chat
Cashless society - all for it, or disagree?General Chat
Suspected endometriosis with no symptoms?Endometriosis Chat
Same sex parents or parents to be chat!Same Sex Parents