Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
Write directly to the head of that department or relevant minister. They have no choice but to follow it up then.
Maybe I will. She could cause 'issues' for me though due to the area she works in if she wants to be vindictive (access to files). I'm not sure if it is safe to, she really wasn't a very nice person at all. I can't trust that she would do the right thing.