+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Straight away. I was 19 and a few weeks later we decided to travel the world together. We have been together 15 years and have overcome so many hurdles. We are a great partnership. We are not a romantic couple, but we put each others and our childrens' needs first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When we didn't kill each other traveling together. Haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The moment I laid eyes on him. We were in a wedding together - I was the maid of honour and he was the best man.
    We met the day before the wedding and have been together since.
    I actually had a boyfriend of 2 years and I broke up with him the day I met DF. I just knew he was the one for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Within days really. We clicked the moment we met (online dating!). I don't remember a moment as such, just knew straight away. We have been together 20 months now and are about to buy a house together I love him more every day <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Dh and I have known each other since we were kids. I moved away and came back to visit family. We ran into each other and started hanging out and that was it. We've been together for 10 years, married for 5 years and have a beautiful 12 month old ds. I knew within a week of us getting together that this was it. And even after 10 years we couldn't be anymore in love. I am waiting for the honeymoon period to end coz it hasn't yet!

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I was never fully sure, and there was no specific moment, but I'd say not long after our first real fight and considering the thought of us not being together- trying to picture the future without him, and I just couldn't see it.
    I do think it's wise to have a back up plan (at least having just thought about it even) and not be completely closed to the possibility that it can happen to anyone (separation)

Thanks
    Reviews
    From the moment we started chatting online as friends, I knew I had found an awesome friend in her. We talked pretty much every day and told each other everything.
    I knew that I was very interested in her when she called me for the first time. I don't even remember what we were talking about, I was just listening to her voice. I realised I had fallen in love with her a couple days later when I called her. She had this cute, sleepy voice and I knew I wanted to wake up to that everyday for the rest of my life.
    In the end, I moved states to be with her. It has been almost a year of officially dating now and we are planning to TTC a bub towards the end of this year.
    I actually couldn't be any happier. She is my soul mate for sure. I feel like I have always known her.

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffykitty View Post
    its supposed to say ' at what point did you realize you were going to spend the rest of your life with your partner'
    I guess it was too long! Lol!
    It was too long so I've edited a little to fit your entire question in the title.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-RaryGirl View Post
    It was too long so I've edited a little to fit your entire question in the title.
    Thank you very much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Within about a month. I remember looking at him in the back garden with some pretty severe pinot goggles on and feeling super loved up, I just knew