Closed Thread
Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
    White Mage is offline Today has been cancelled, go back to bed.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My food is too hot to eaat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was just at the shops and the checkout lady asks how long I've got to go... I say ages, I'm only 23 weeks and due in early February. Well her eyes nearly pop out and she then asks if I'm the one here in Perth having quintuplets 😏 no. Just 3 babies in 3 years. I'm big but I'm not THAT big, or so I thought!!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shani2 For This Useful Post:

3bubbys  (09-10-2015),HeavenBlue  (10-10-2015),Mod-Nomsie  (09-10-2015)

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    I was just at the shops and the checkout lady asks how long I've got to go... I say ages, I'm only 23 weeks and due in early February. Well her eyes nearly pop out and she then asks if I'm the one here in Perth having quintuplets 😏 no. Just 3 babies in 3 years. I'm big but I'm not THAT big, or so I thought!!
    Ouch! When I was 10 weeks or so with dd I was at the supermarket with my then 4 year old twins and waiting at the checkout. It was hot and I was bothered, and an elderly lady on front of me commented that I had my hands full, especially with one on the way and asked when I was due. She nearly fell over when I said August next year, as I think it was December at the time!
    Needless to say, I threw the dress I was wearing that day into df's rag box.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Nomsie View Post
    Ouch! When I was 10 weeks or so with dd I was at the supermarket with my then 4 year old twins and waiting at the checkout. It was hot and I was bothered, and an elderly lady on front of me commented that I had my hands full, especially with one on the way and asked when I was due. She nearly fell over when I said August next year, as I think it was December at the time!
    Needless to say, I threw the dress I was wearing that day into df's rag box.
    Some people just don't think before they talk! Lucky most of the time I'm thick skinned, and I know this lady is renowned for being a bit of a big mouth about town, making many of the other mums around here cry with her off the cuff remarks. It just makes me laugh that the next person you see is just as likely to tell you how tiny you look πŸ˜‹

Thanks
    Reviews
    Currently ignoring 15 month old ds while he bangs his head & his toys on the window cause nothing else seems to work. Fingers crossed it doesnt break....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    Currently ignoring 15 month old ds while he bangs his head & his toys on the window cause nothing else seems to work. Fingers crossed it doesnt break....
    My 19 month old DS does that. Usually bangs his hand when he is having a tantrum. He will search for a surface to hit it on.
    I either ignore him, laugh at him (when it's a tantrum, because it's just so silly) or walk into another room.
    He knows not to hit too hard because it will hurt. He's just attention seeking 😌

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasselhoff View Post
    My 19 month old DS does that. Usually bangs his hand when he is having a tantrum. He will search for a surface to hit it on.
    I either ignore him, laugh at him (when it's a tantrum, because it's just so silly) or walk into another room.
    He knows not to hit too hard because it will hurt. He's just attention seeking 😌
    He wasn't even having a tantrum, he just thinks its funny . He was hitting pretty hard but luckily it didnt break. Now im ignoring him throwing his dinner everywhere. I guess ill just try ignoring every naughty thing he does & just deal with it when he turns into a spoilt little boy

Thanks
    Reviews
    He wasn't even having a tantrum, he just thinks its funny . He was hitting pretty hard but luckily it didnt break. Now im ignoring him throwing his dinner everywhere. I guess ill just try ignoring every naughty thing he does & just deal with it when he turns into a spoilt little boy
    Yep DS does it when he thinks he's funny. Been happening for a few months. I'm just ignoring it. Our house is old as and the windows aren't great, DS hasn't broken them lol he usually picks the brick wall in our dining room to hit but he knows it he hits too hard it hurts so it's usually a tap. Eh. U can tell when they have actually hurt themselves.
    My DS is a brat lol. I say it all the time. Apparently he's not as naughty as I think lol. I guarantee ignoring the 'naughty' behaviour isn't going to make him spoilt child. He's a kid 😌 they test u lol. DS tests me everyday.
    I just removed DSs dinner every time he does it. He keeps doing it and we stop with it. He isn't going to starve (I do feed him lol) he's shocking with throwing food. Love letting the dog in to clean up at the end of the day lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hasselhoff For This Useful Post:

heartstringz  (09-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    My food processor hate itself.

I went to grate cheese and grated itself. It broke the part of the chute that comes down in the bowl.
    That is devastating. I only got my processor this year and I can't imagine life without it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Yep DS does it when he thinks he's funny. Been happening for a few months. I'm just ignoring it. Our house is old as and the windows aren't great, DS hasn't broken them lol he usually picks the brick wall in our dining room to hit but he knows it he hits too hard it hurts so it's usually a tap. Eh. U can tell when they have actually hurt themselves.
    My DS is a brat lol. I say it all the time. Apparently he's not as naughty as I think lol. I guarantee ignoring the 'naughty' behaviour isn't going to make him spoilt child. He's a kid 😌 they test u lol. DS tests me everyday.
    I just removed DSs dinner every time he does it. He keeps doing it and we stop with it. He isn't going to starve (I do feed him lol) he's shocking with throwing food. Love letting the dog in to clean up at the end of the day lol

Yep. My DS does the same. Head butting because he's not getting his way usually. Loves to look me dead in the eye, smile and drop is food on the floor too. I give him no reaction for the most part and food gets taken away for a minute. If he does it several times after having food taken away, food is gone. My point is, all completely normal IMO too. None of this makes them a spoilt brat. Just makes them kids. Heartstringz I mean this in the nicest possible way but you need to choose your battles and by that I mean choose what's important to worry about. These are small things that I find somewhat amusing now that I've learned to see it that way. I hope you're getting where I'm coming from.