Closed Thread
Page 87 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 870 of 996
  1. #861
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,147
    Thanks
    3,484
    Thanked
    2,006
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    DS just spat all of his medicine out. Can't dose him again as I don't know if he swallowed any. 😩

  2. #862
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Country WA
    Posts
    7,941
    Thanks
    5,023
    Thanked
    4,330
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    DS just spat all of his medicine out. Can't dose him again as I don't know if he swallowed any. 😩
    You could try a half dose?

  3. #863
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,147
    Thanks
    3,484
    Thanked
    2,006
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    You could try a half dose?
    I thought of that... But then I wondered if it would even have any effect, therefore be pointless?? I ended up leaving it.

  4. #864
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    22,416
    Thanks
    15,744
    Thanked
    12,053
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    ...
    Last edited by LoveLivesHere; 01-10-2015 at 19:03.

  5. #865
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,972
    Thanks
    3,538
    Thanked
    4,968
    Reviews
    9
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default The Not So Serious Vent Thread #5

    Waiting to get a massage in a shopping centre massage place, first I have to wait for the therapist to get back from a maccas run. Then wait for him to eat his mc chicken. Then he sat down next to me to eat his chips and said "will just be a minute". Now I think he's gone to the toilet. I've been waiting for over 15 minutes while another therapist sits / wanders around. Frustrating but the other massage place is right at the other end and I'm not sure if they'd get me in this late.

  6. #866
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    wollongong
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Waiting to get a massage in a shopping centre massage place, first I have to wait for the therapist to get back from a maccas run. Then wait for him to eat his mc chicken. Then he sat down next to me to eat his chips and said "will just be a minute". Now I think he's gone to the toilet. I've been waiting for over 15 minutes while another therapist sits / wanders around. Frustrating but the other massage place is right at the other end and I'm not sure if they'd get me in this late.
    Wtf really I'd be putting in a complaint !

  7. #867
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,879
    Thanks
    5,206
    Thanked
    3,905
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Still pregnant. Dh is unimpressed. Idiot.

  8. #868
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,972
    Thanks
    3,538
    Thanked
    4,968
    Reviews
    9
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddmumma View Post
    Wtf really I'd be putting in a complaint !
    It's the kind of business where the owner / manager and staff scream at each other in a foreign language so I think he was getting in trouble already lol.

  9. #869
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,293
    Thanks
    11,562
    Thanked
    5,635
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default The Not So Serious Vent Thread #5

    Arranged a council pick up for waste for today and they haven't shown. Since last night people have started adding their crap including illegal building waste and I can only imagine what's going to added throughout the night if they don't turn up now (probably not likely now either). And it's a long weekend so can't ring council to let them know. It's honestly not mine but can imagine them leaving it all there when they do eventually turn up. GAHHHH.

  10. #870
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    wollongong
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Arranged a council pick up for waste for today and they haven't shown. Since last night people have started adding their crap including illegal building waste and I can only imagine what's going to added throughout the night if they don't turn up now (probably not likely now either). And it's a long weekend so can't ring council to let them know. It's honestly not mine but can imagine them leaving it all there when they do eventually turn up. GAHHHH.
    Omg I hate that so much this happened to me a couple months ago and it was something they wouldn't collect 😤

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Maddmumma For This Useful Post:

    Little Miss Sunshine  (03-10-2015)


 

Similar Threads

  1. The Not So Serious Vent Thread #4
    By White Mage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 986
    Last Post: 24-03-2015, 21:47
  2. The Not So Serious Vent Thread #3
    By LoveLivesHere in forum General Chat
    Replies: 994
    Last Post: 15-12-2014, 14:34
  3. The Not So Serious Vent Thread #2
    By harvs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 988
    Last Post: 28-06-2014, 14:43

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
CovitolCovitol Cream provides a thick, smooth barrier for long lasting protection and helps to relieve many skin irritations ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›