Closed Thread
Page 49 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    White Mage is offline Today has been cancelled, go back to bed.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My car needs to go.. it is sitting in the garage covered in dust... DH is stubborn. The longer it sits there the more money it will cost

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just copped a toy to the bridge of my nose for the second time in two weeks . Playing with an active little boy is a different kettle of fish to playing with a baby. I just wish he wouldn't throw things.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    DS2 has been up and down all night. I have finally left him in my bed and gone to his and now I can't sleep and he's been asleep for an hour straight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have so much to do to get ready for ds's party & of course he just will not sleep. Tried everything. Currently lying on the floor next to his cot patting him while he screams because ive hurt my neck so i cant rock him & hold him. Its not looking promising though. And whenever i try to do stuff when hes awake he starts screaming *smashes head*

What did i do to deserve a baby who wont sleep? So sick of hearing about everyone who does the housework while their baby sleeps. My son is 1 & i still barely do any housework

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats it. I give up on solids. I just wont bother anymore. My 1 year old can just live on breastmilk forever. I cant deal with this every mealtime anymore. He was eating for a week, i dont understand why we are back to this again!

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2016 - Member you'd most like to meet
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    Thats it. I give up on solids. I just wont bother anymore. My 1 year old can just live on breastmilk forever. I cant deal with this every mealtime anymore. He was eating for a week, i dont understand why we are back to this again!
    Just take a deep breath and persist. I don't know an adult yet that only consumes breastmilk :-)

Toddlers (some including mine) can take ages to take to solids. I want to cry when I think of the food I've wasted and time I've spent trying to feed my DS. His favourite meal may be his most disliked the next day. He goes through odd weeks where he will only eat yoghurt, berries and bottles. Last week when he was under the weather he didn't eat solids for about five days and he's almost three. Most kids don't fall into predicable patterns and routines, and life might be a bit easier if you can find a way to make peace with that. I know it was for me.

Maybe it would help to adjust your expectations a bit? It's a great meal if he eats everything/anything but don't expect that it will happen every time?

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (03-07-2015),GrabbyCrabby  (04-07-2015),Lincolns mummy  (04-07-2015),yadot  (04-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Harvs. I guess its just after refusing everything for 6 months he finally started eating a week ago & i thought we were making progress & now hes stopped again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=harvs;8228690] His favourite meal may be his most disliked the next day. /QUOTE]

Tell me about it!! My 5yo dd is STILL like this. What is her favorite meal she will hate with a passion the next time she eats it. She refused to eat chicken for 6 months now loves it again and according to her she has always loved It..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If you hate the place so much, why are you here?!

It's your job to help people and ultimately you are responsible so when people call and ask for help, fking help them!

It's becoming one of the worst working environments because everyone sees you do not care so why should they?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate having a baby who wont sleep. So much for the 'nice' photos we are meant to be getting today.....

Edit typically im having to hold him while he sleeps as it's the only way to get nice photos as opposed to screaming photos. But ive hurt my neck again & holding him for his sleep now means ill have a neck induced migraine either today for the photos or tomorrow for his birthday party. Great. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?? Cant believe ill most likely spend his first birthday in bed wishing someone would knock me out.

Im so sick of this.
    Last edited by heartstringz; 04-07-2015 at 08:32.