Closed Thread
Page 25 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Got him down at about 1.30am & he just woke up again at 4am. Dh & i have had exactly the same amount of sleep but dh acted like he is the only one who is tired. I said id sit up & hold ds till 6am but that dh better get up then & take over (he is notorious for cancelling his alarm). He said 'oh i think its a bit unrealistic to expect me to get up exactly when my alarm goes off!'

Umm no, that is perfectly realistic given ive had 2 1/2 hrs sleep & am now sitting & holding a sleeping ds. Sure would appreciate some relief but i know i wont get it, ill just sit here & listen to his alarm going off & being cancelled over & over again. If he does that im leaving......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    When my girls did that middle of night wake thing I restarted the bedtime routine ie bath and milk. I also never did the play time at night. Just either climbed in the cot with them or plonked them in bed with me.

Starting daycare stuffed sleeps up for 1-3 wks for both girls.

wifey of hubby who is always away. mother of two girls who are always amusing.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

GrabbyCrabby  (25-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    Got him down at about 1.30am & he just woke up again at 4am. Dh & i have had exactly the same amount of sleep but dh acted like he is the only one who is tired. I said id sit up & hold ds till 6am but that dh better get up then & take over (he is notorious for cancelling his alarm). He said 'oh i think its a bit unrealistic to expect me to get up exactly when my alarm goes off!'

Umm no, that is perfectly realistic given ive had 2 1/2 hrs sleep & am now sitting & holding a sleeping ds. Sure would appreciate some relief but i know i wont get it, ill just sit here & listen to his alarm going off & being cancelled over & over again. If he does that im leaving......
    Dump your son on your hubby and go to bed. You need sleep too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

GrabbyCrabby  (25-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    In order to do that id have to wake ds up as hes asleep on me in the lounge room & he doesn't transfer. Id rather ds had some sleep so ill just continue to hold him for as long as i can i guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    In order to do that id have to wake ds up as hes asleep on me in the lounge room & he doesn't transfer. Id rather ds had some sleep so ill just continue to hold him for as long as i can i guess.
    You are too lovely and patient.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why would you bother taking your kids to an ANZAC Day service if you are just going to let them play loudly (yelling & yahooing) on the swings right next to the Service for the entire time (including during the Last Post). Not normally one to judge other parents, but seriously! How disrespectful!

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Why would you bother taking your kids to an ANZAC Day service if you are just going to let them play loudly (yelling & yahooing) on the swings right next to the Service for the entire time (including during the Last Post). Not normally one to judge other parents, but seriously! How disrespectful!
    That is horribly disrespectful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know! The kids themselves should have been old enough to know better & im guessing the parents were in the crowd somewhere.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's terrible. I won't take our kids to the dawn service until I know they can remain silent when needed. At the moment my boys just have outside voice and earsplitting volume controls lol

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Dd2 does not stop talking. I swear sometimes she doesn't even stop to breathe!