+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 711 to 720 of 849
  1. #711
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,490
    Thanks
    7,456
    Thanked
    6,191
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Attachment 75737

    Yay me ☺️
    Massive congrats!! Xx

  2. #712
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    663
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked
    183
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Attachment 75737

    Yay me ☺️
    Woohoo! Congrats and lots of sticky dust your way

  3. #713
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,896
    Thanks
    3,175
    Thanked
    1,649
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bond, not long to go at all. How exciting. You and MissX pregnancies have flown.

    Shelby, huge congrats.

    AFM, we're on the first month ttc. I should be O'ing tomorrow or Monday, so we're trying to DTD as much as we can over the weekend

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

    shelby27  (28-11-2015)

  5. #714
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,921
    Thanks
    638
    Thanked
    2,344
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The result of your 1st transfer, Shelby?
    Very, very exciting!!!!
    J xx.

    Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

    shelby27  (28-11-2015)

  7. #715
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,036
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked
    234
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Go Shelby!!!!! Congrats!!!!

    I am due Wednesday and nothing happening yet :/

    Good luck Smurfy!!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to MissXamA For This Useful Post:

    shelby27  (28-11-2015)

  9. #716
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    The result of your 1st transfer, Shelby?
    Very, very exciting!!!!
    J xx.

    Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yes first round ☺️

  10. #717
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    2,670
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked
    877
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay Shelby! Fantastic result! Congratulations. Xxx

    Hoping to see two pink lines from you soon too, Smurfy!! Good luck with DTD this weekend, he he ;-)

    Ah MissXamA, you're due Wednesday 2nd too?!? Thought we had different due dates! How exciting!! Bet you'll birth first though :-D I want to hold off until my mum is back from Tassie on the 6th, will make babysitting the kids easier, so crossing my legs til then but I'm very ready otherwise.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

    Lil Smurfy  (29-11-2015),shelby27  (28-11-2015)

  12. #718
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,036
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked
    234
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Yay Shelby! Fantastic result! Congratulations. Xxx

    Hoping to see two pink lines from you soon too, Smurfy!! Good luck with DTD this weekend, he he ;-)

    Ah MissXamA, you're due Wednesday 2nd too?!? Thought we had different due dates! How exciting!! Bet you'll birth first though :-D I want to hold off until my mum is back from Tassie on the 6th, will make babysitting the kids easier, so crossing my legs til then but I'm very ready otherwise.
    Yeah so did I! That is from LMP, but always measured ahead. At 12 weeks they said 28 Nov, but they always go back to LMP.

    Don't be to sure! I was early with Chelsea and this baby has already gone past her weeks gestation and I am not feeling a thing! I think I will be induced in a few weeks

  13. #719
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    2,670
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked
    877
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Yeah so did I! That is from LMP, but always measured ahead. At 12 weeks they said 28 Nov, but they always go back to LMP.

    Don't be to sure! I was early with Chelsea and this baby has already gone past her weeks gestation and I am not feeling a thing! I think I will be induced in a few weeks
    You could try all the natural induction methods first! Sex to soften the cervix, expressing colostrum, acupuncture, then stretch and sweeps when your cervix is favourable enough!

    I'm really relaxed this time because not only do I know they won't even consider inducing me, so no pressure there, but I don't feel the pressure for a repeat c section either this time as I've already managed a VBAC. Feels much more calm than when I had Meadow and there was all this uncertainty because I'd never experienced labour before.

  14. #720
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,036
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked
    234
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    You could try all the natural induction methods first! Sex to soften the cervix, expressing colostrum, acupuncture, then stretch and sweeps when your cervix is favourable enough!

    I'm really relaxed this time because not only do I know they won't even consider inducing me, so no pressure there, but I don't feel the pressure for a repeat c section either this time as I've already managed a VBAC. Feels much more calm than when I had Meadow and there was all this uncertainty because I'd never experienced labour before.
    Have been trying the natural ways, seems bub is content! Hahaha

    So glad the pressure is off! And hope it all happens soon for you!!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Babies of Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #4
    By J37 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: 23-03-2015, 14:15
  2. Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #12
    By Lil Smurfy in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 31-01-2015, 16:46
  3. Babies of Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #3
    By Lil Smurfy in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 940
    Last Post: 21-07-2014, 08:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby Car Seats and Infant Car RestraintsBuying a baby car seat? Check out our 'go-to' links here!
FORUMS - chatting now ...
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Miracle March TTC and Testing ChatConception & Fertility General Chat
Feeding a 9 month oldGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Married At First Sight 2017Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
Dr Antony Lighten - Appreciation threadpregnancy and babies through IVF
Using home equityFamily Finances
Inheritance WWYDGeneral Chat
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›