+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mercy vs Frances Perry

Hi, I am trying to decide which hospital I would like to deliver at.I have narrowed it down to the Mercy or Frances Perry. If you have delivered at either or these hospitals I would love to hear who your OB was and your experiences. Also if you have any information on the fees of OBs that deliver at either of those two hospitals that would be much appreciated. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dr Peter jurcevic hands down at FP. I had a MC at 14 weeks and how he handled it all 2 days before Christmas was beyond anything I could have imagined.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jurcevic fan here too. Worth every cent and frances perry staff were all amazing too. I loved being able to escape to the breastfeeding room for help any time I needed it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you both for the feedback.. Would either of you happen to know his fees?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry didn't get that far

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another Peter fan. He was my OB for two pregnancies and both times my stay at FP was fantastic. 2014 he charged 4700 at 20w appointment.