+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cycle after miscarriage

I miscarried 2 weeks ago after spotting for 10 days. The bleeding didn't last long. We DTD 5 days ago thinking I wasn't very fertile as there wasn't very much mucus. Over the past 2 days I have noticed that my cervix I getting harder and harder to reach when in fact it should be getting closer to reach in preparation for ovulation. My cervix has only ever been hard to reach when I was pregnant. Is it possible to be pregnant already despite not having the egg white mucus? Perhaps this is normal after pregnancy and I wasn't poking around after my two kids because of the soreness after birth? My boobs have also started really hurting today, which is common before af however not with a cervix difficult to reach. Is everything all over the place in your first cycle after miscarriage?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Help I received a smiley face opk a week after I ovulated... I'm now 28 days since miscarriage... What the hell is going on! I think my cycle has become a lottery - cervix keeps moving up/down like a yoyo every couple of days. My miscarriage was only at 4.5 weeks, things should be back to normal by now surely.

I usually ovulate day 17-20 with strong pain on one side and ewcm which lasts a few days.

On about cycle day 16 I started seeing ewcm and as the next couple days progressed more o signs.

Then on cd 21 I got very strong ovulation pain on one side as I usually do. I assumed I ovulated, with af to follow in the next 2 weeks.

CD 24 I woke up with back and pelvic cramps and a few hours of really sore and swollen boobs. Then it went away.

CD25 I peed on a CB opk as I didn't have a hpt. I got a smiley face... What the? Bought a hpt, has been negative for 3 days. Smiley face gone be day also.

What is going on with my cycle?!