+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I opened up an online dating account after I'd been separated 3 years and was lucky enough to meet DP very quickly (like a week after joining!!). We've now been together 20 months and are buying a house together. We're very happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    I met mine online. Kids would go to their dad's some weekends so that's when we would spend time together as a couple. Ex and I broke up in 2010. I met my dp in 2012.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default How did you meet your 2nd husband/wife?

It didn't take me that long at all, just under 12 months my daughter was 2.5 when I re partnered and her dad and I separated when she was 19 months. However I had known my now dp for 7 years prior to becoming a couple but had lost contact with him for a few years. My dd is now 5 and we have a ds 18 months together. I was hit with a lightening bolt when he came to visit the first time after we reconnected and were pretty much inseparable from then. He had always been interested in a relationship since we met, he's ten years older than me and has a ds of his own, so back then I was definitely not ready for the life we would have had together but things changed and he's definitely the right man for me now. Good luck with your journey, spend some time licking your wounds but if the right opportunity presents itself don't feel it's too soon if it's feels right xx

Edit to add he found me on Facebook