So give me your tips of the day.
* Having your purse with you when you do the shopping is kind of essential.
* showing day (2) any piece of clothing, shoe or icebreaker will send him into I love it, I love it, I love it, I can't live without it meltdown.
* when having a injection n your arm don't try and keep your d's still.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 16
13-03-2015 17:43 #1
Tips of the day. *fluff thread
13-03-2015 18:27 #2
Tip don't forget your leg of lamb at the self serve checkout after you pay for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:
13-03-2015 21:21 #3
* don't think that you can take your nearly 3 year old out for a "lovely" mummy/daughter date at a semi posh restaurant...
13-03-2015 21:24 #4
*Don't forget the pram for your 2 year old when you do the school pick up in case your son decides to go to to a friend's house and you end up walking a lot further than you plannes.
13-03-2015 21:26 #5
A large shaker container of glitter, a squeazy bottle of pva glue and a 7yr old will never end well.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-biscotti For This Useful Post:
13-03-2015 21:30 #6
Don't over estimate how much patience your nearly 3 year old has whilst waiting at a real estate agents office...
Don't expect said child to NOT make mess with her rice crackers (the only snack you packed!) in previously mentioned real estate agents office...
Don't be surprised when after all that waiting they still haven't got any paperwork organised for you and you have to go back again later!!! Bloody real estate agents!!!
I could go on, it was one of those days.....
13-03-2015 21:44 #7
* don't expect your ds to have a nap at the usual time just because today you are organised and planned everything perfectly.
13-03-2015 21:45 #8
* don't expect your "Plan B" (walk in the pram) to get your ds to nap will work
13-03-2015 21:45 #9
Put the rubbish bins out the night before collection rather than at 4.45am and also remember to pick up dog poo the night before so as not to tread in it barefoot at 4.45am
The Following User Says Thank You to BbBbBh For This Useful Post:
13-03-2015 21:46 #10
* don't give your 14 month old a biscuit in the lounge room and not expect to find bits of mooshed up biscuit in random places
By CompareTheMeerkat in forum Games & fun stuffReplies: 139Last Post: 26-02-2015, 16:39
By A-Squared in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 12-02-2015, 13:51
By maco in forum BeautyReplies: 31Last Post: 02-02-2015, 08:49
Baby U & The Wiggles - Toilet Training ProductsToilet training can be a testing time but Baby U is there to assist you and your toddler with the daunting task of ...
LATESTWhy it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at home
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Inheritance WWYDGeneral Chat
Do u take it personally? Kids friends..General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Egg Donation in South Africa #14Egg Donation
The Word Association Game #24Games & fun stuff
Pregnancy test recall!!!Conception & Fertility General Chat
Egg Donation in Greece #5Egg Donation
I am... #20General Chat
Loan for a businessFamily Finances