+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Is anyone here doing Jenny Craig?

I need to lose weight and this time I am completely lacking the motivation to do WW or calorie counting. Both have worked for me in the past but I know myself and I know I'm not into it right now. I need something easy that's laid out for me.
    Could someone please tell me what the food costs per week? I know I could call them but they most likely won't tell me over the phone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good morning, good luck with your weight loss journey.

I've just reached my goal, I did it on my own. And it wasn't hard.

Can you invest in a treadmill? Or maybe go for long walks? The beginning is hard, but once the weight starts dropping off it motivates you more.

And eating is easy, I just cut off sugar and less carbs, took me just a little over 4 months to lose 18kg. But my exercise was only 20 min a day.

I've heard successful stories about Jenny Craig, personally I would rather save that money, exercise my body, tone up, eat well and the bonus: weight loss.

Good luck with your decision and your goal. I'm here for encouragement.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks....I know all the right things to do and I've done it before but for some reason this time is hard. I go for a week eating well and then go back. I really think I need something simple to kick start me this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianKangaroo View Post
    Thanks....I know all the right things to do and I've done it before but for some reason this time is hard. I go for a week eating well and then go back. I really think I need something simple to kick start me this time.
    Motivation is the key to success. My motivation was my kids and thinking how good I will look in my old clothes (small and size 10) and I had that to motivate me.

You will find what works for you.