My 5th- Woolies Jaffa lamingtons. Those little defrosted babies are so wrong yet taste so, so right!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 11 to 20 of 92
26-02-2015 20:17 #11
The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:
26-02-2015 20:23 #12
Maggie Beer burnt fig ice cream
Meredith Dairy Goat's Fetta
Fresh figs - they're in season
Woolies Select Rosemary wheaten biscuits
Lindt dark salted caramel chocolate
The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:
26-02-2015 20:24 #13
26-02-2015 20:26 #14Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
1. Lemnos smooth Feta.
2. Eggplants (I'm obsessed with eggplants!)
3. Wonka raspberry twists.
4. Moroccan style whole butterflied chicken from Coles - so good for a quick meal.
5. ETA Potato salad dressing.
The Following User Says Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:
26-02-2015 20:26 #15
26-02-2015 20:43 #16
26-02-2015 20:55 #17
I think most of mine or similar have been mentioned, but I'll add them anyway..
1. Fantastic barbecue rice crackers
2. Whit takers coconut rough chocolate
3. St Ives apricot face scrub
4. La familia garlic slices
5. Wattle valley chunky dip - I think it's capsicum, Parmesan and cashew
The Following User Says Thank You to Niki24 For This Useful Post:
26-02-2015 21:06 #18Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2014
Cadbury picnic chocoate
Table of plenty nicely nutty muesli
Coles triple chocolate cookies
Woolies turkish bread
Conniseur ice cream salted caramel flavour
The Following User Says Thank You to yadot For This Useful Post:
26-02-2015 21:18 #19Senior Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
-Coles brand unflavoured corn chips with coles avocado dip...awesome combo.
-Mersey valley ploughmans cheese with cracked pepper crackers.
-Bag of raw mixed nuts (always too expensive)
- Block of cadbury chocolate.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blue Dragon For This Useful Post:
26-02-2015 21:32 #20
OMG You have to try...
- I was going to mention haloumi but since that has been mentioned I say kalamata olive sourdough bread rolls from Woolworths! I grill them and then put grilled haloumi on top with lemon juice! yummmm.
- Grain waves, I prefer these over normal chips!
- Chinese spiced butterflied pork
- Wraps, I find these great for a quick lunch, I either use them as a pizza base, or put them in the sandwich press with cheese and sauce, leftover bolognese or tuna/Mayo.
- Sliced Wagu beef from the deli, it can be expensive but I only get a very small amount because the Slices are large and can easily fill a sandwich with one slice.
I totally left anything sweet off the list- My favourite treat right now is chocolate chip hot cross buns.
( I would like to mention that I don't buy all these things at once because, they can be expensive and I'm cheap.. lol).
The Following User Says Thank You to DreamyMummy For This Useful Post:
LCF Fun Languages AustraliaFrench, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian & German lessons for children 0-12 years. Play-based and immersion language ...
LATESTWhy it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at home
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Married At First Sight 2017Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
TTC #1 - Conception & Due Date TimingConception & Fertility General Chat
The Not So Serious Vent Thread #7General Chat
Albert?Choosing Baby Names
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF