+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748
Results 471 to 479 of 479
  1. #471
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,807
    Thanks
    641
    Thanked
    930
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    [Q UOTE=BigRedV;8661459]Well I am very excited. We are going to Ireland in May and whilst we are there it will be my DD1's birthday so I've just booked for us to go to London for 3 nights. I've also booked tickets for the Harry Potter studio tour on her actual birthday https://www.wbstudiotour.co.uk/the-t...he-studio-tour[/QUOTE]

    I'm going to the studio tour soon too!!
    Very excited!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

    BigRedV  (11-03-2017)

  3. #472
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    18,368
    Thanks
    1,457
    Thanked
    7,991
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    [Q UOTE=BigRedV;8661459]Well I am very excited. We are going to Ireland in May and whilst we are there it will be my DD1's birthday so I've just booked for us to go to London for 3 nights. I've also booked tickets for the Harry Potter studio tour on her actual birthday https://www.wbstudiotour.co.uk/the-t...he-studio-tour
    I'm going to the studio tour soon too!!
    Very excited!![/QUOTE]

    Ooh. When are you going? I'm so excited. Can't believe you can't just rock up. I don't know what time it opens but I booked late May and the earliest tour time for that day was 1:30pm

  4. #473
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,807
    Thanks
    641
    Thanked
    930
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    I'm going to the studio tour soon too!!
    Very excited!!
    Ooh. When are you going? I'm so excited. Can't believe you can't just rock up. I don't know what time it opens but I booked late May and the earliest tour time for that day was 1:30pm [/QUOTE]

    We're going at the end of April, there wasn't many dates left, our time is 4pm.
    I'm particularly looking forward to the broom flying green screen, and having a butter beer

  5. #474
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    18,368
    Thanks
    1,457
    Thanked
    7,991
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:

    Catzilla  (26-05-2017),Cutecumber90  (26-05-2017),HillDweller  (26-05-2017),M'LadyEm  (26-05-2017),Purple Poppy  (26-05-2017),Tiny Dancer  (26-05-2017)

  7. #475
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0
    Oh I went last year on a visit back to the uk... I was looking forward to it more than seeing friends and family I hadn't seen for 10 years tbh I said to my family I can die happy now I've been on the hogwarts express!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Number5alive For This Useful Post:

    Stephie91  (26-05-2017)

  9. #476
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,577
    Thanks
    1,001
    Thanked
    5,110
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's amazing those photos are incredible

    (What do you mean how participated threads now work?)

  10. #477
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,807
    Thanks
    641
    Thanked
    930
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Number5alive View Post
    Oh I went last year on a visit back to the uk... I was looking forward to it more than seeing friends and family I hadn't seen for 10 years tbh I said to my family I can die happy now I've been on the hogwarts express!
    Ha! I was totally the same! Was my biggest highlight of our trip & the thing I was most looking forward to!

  11. #478
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Ha! I was totally the same! Was my biggest highlight of our trip & the thing I was most looking forward to!
    I envy you a lot. It's always been a dream of mine to go there, but my husband's been kind of reluctant, I guess it's time for the Potterhead in me to let him deal with our child for a couple of days lol, leaving mommy on a wonderful HP related trip in UK.

  12. #479
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,807
    Thanks
    641
    Thanked
    930
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutecumber90 View Post
    I envy you a lot. It's always been a dream of mine to go there, but my husband's been kind of reluctant, I guess it's time for the Potterhead in me to let him deal with our child for a couple of days lol, leaving mommy on a wonderful HP related trip in UK.
    Ha! I'm the only Potterhead in the family, but the hubby came along & my little DD, my parents also came along as well.
    Everyone really enjoyed it, even though they're not uber fans.
    There're some really breathtaking things in there & I fail to see how anyone could dislike it in there


 

Similar Threads

  1. How is there not a Harry Potter discussion thread???
    By Apple iPhart6 in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
    Replies: 981
    Last Post: 20-02-2015, 10:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
TPS Health Physiotherapy and PilatesTPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates has three clinics located at Morningside, Redlands and Lutwyche. We offer pre and ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›