Closed Thread
Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 1010
  1. #501
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,177
    Thanks
    20,904
    Thanked
    8,082
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    leyshoja, I hope you hear the news you want soon.

    Skyler, yeah I'm not sure why they do different treatment plans. I guess there's some flexibility in the doctor's being able to do what they want even under the umbrella of genea

    I just checked my calendar again, and remembered that af this month had a false start and was light at the start for a couple of days (longer than usual), so, today is CD13 by adjusting the heavy day as day1. so this makes more sense. so estimated transfer date may be sunday 29th. (I guess they do it on sundays too)

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

    Skyler  (23-03-2015)

  3. #502
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    715
    Thanks
    2,740
    Thanked
    1,154
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by winsor View Post
    leyshoja, I hope you hear the news you want soon.

    Skyler, yeah I'm not sure why they do different treatment plans. I guess there's some flexibility in the doctor's being able to do what they want even under the umbrella of genea

    I just checked my calendar again, and remembered that af this month had a false start and was light at the start for a couple of days (longer than usual), so, today is CD13 by adjusting the heavy day as day1. so this makes more sense. so estimated transfer date may be sunday 29th. (I guess they do it on sundays too)
    That makes sense, you are a bit earlier in your cycle than first thought. I pretty much always get that 'false start' and find it hard to judge which day was in fact cd1.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

    winsor  (23-03-2015)

  5. #503
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,177
    Thanks
    20,904
    Thanked
    8,082
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    yeah. I used to get spotting, light, 2 heavy, then 3-5 light every month. but past year it's been all over the place. sometimes my usual, a few times spot, light for ~4days, 2heavy, light. it's hard to keep track. I think this is one of my problems with trying naturally too - I don't know 100% which is O day. we just call it o-week now and pretend we're young and at uni again I guess I should be using the OPKs

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

    Skyler  (23-03-2015)

  7. #504
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redcliffe, QLD
    Posts
    3,178
    Thanks
    5,082
    Thanked
    6,985
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Skyler yes I would definitely transfer because I feel so strongly that it should be my decision after all this. But they agreed to two ! Omg ! I still can't believe it. I've got my way but now I'm a bit scaaaaredd :-0. What a battle that was.

  8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

    Biscotti71  (26-03-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (23-03-2015),Bongley  (23-03-2015),MaxKat  (23-03-2015),Nereid  (23-03-2015),ScubaGal  (24-03-2015),Skyler  (23-03-2015),tuxcat  (23-03-2015),winsor  (23-03-2015)

  9. #505
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    715
    Thanks
    2,740
    Thanked
    1,154
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    @Skyler yes I would definitely transfer because I feel so strongly that it should be my decision after all this. But they agreed to two ! Omg ! I still can't believe it. I've got my way but now I'm a bit scaaaaredd :-0. What a battle that was.
    Woohoo, finally! Go for it.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

    JulieMalooley  (23-03-2015)

  11. #506
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,321
    Thanks
    5,151
    Thanked
    7,771
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    @Skyler yes I would definitely transfer because I feel so strongly that it should be my decision after all this. But they agreed to two ! Omg ! I still can't believe it. I've got my way but now I'm a bit scaaaaredd :-0. What a battle that was.
    @leyshoja Yeeehaaaa!!!! Scary but exciting!

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

    JulieMalooley  (23-03-2015),Skyler  (23-03-2015)

  13. #507
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redcliffe, QLD
    Posts
    3,178
    Thanks
    5,082
    Thanked
    6,985
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @leyshoja Yeeehaaaa!!!! Scary but exciting!
    I know !!! This gives me a 60% chance of pregnancy and less than 10% chance of twins as far as I'm concerned. If I don't get lucky this time I'll be stressing. Only one left after that.. Yay and eeek

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (23-03-2015),Skyler  (23-03-2015),winsor  (23-03-2015)

  15. #508
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,177
    Thanks
    20,904
    Thanked
    8,082
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    that's exciting leyshoja! great odds

  16. #509
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    8,927
    Thanks
    36,547
    Thanked
    20,227
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @leyshoja Oh, A-freaking-Men, they've finally seen the light!!! A DET for you Lady!!! Don't be scared Luv, just get up on that table and welcome those babies home Sister!!!

    Here's some pretransfer ,
    for each of the embies

    Hello to all the other Lovelies............ and to all of you at your various stages of this TTC journey. Am keeping up with you all through the thread and @MGC Bertie mammoth roll call!!

    Good Luck to you All!!!!

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

    Nereid  (23-03-2015),Skyler  (23-03-2015),winsor  (23-03-2015)

  18. #510
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redcliffe, QLD
    Posts
    3,178
    Thanks
    5,082
    Thanked
    6,985
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @leyshoja Oh, A-freaking-Men, they've finally seen the light!!! A DET for you Lady!!! Don't be scared Luv, just get up on that table and welcome those babies home Sister!!!

    Here's some pretransfer ,
    for each of the embies

    Hello to all the other Lovelies............ and to all of you at your various stages of this TTC journey. Am keeping up with you all through the thread and @MGC Bertie mammoth roll call!!

    Good Luck to you All!!!!
    Lol I can just see me with legs akimbo saying 'come on in' ! Hahaa. Tfer is on Thursday btw @MGC Bertie woot woot !

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (23-03-2015),MGC Bertie  (24-03-2015)


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
GymbaROOGymbaROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
MKRGeneral Chat
Menevit versus Blackmores Conceive Well MenConception & Fertility General Chat
Recommend a swaddle please?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
@Nattie84General Chat
PCOS, atypical hyperplasia and one loss post IVFPolycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Chat
Dr Antony Lighten - Appreciation threadpregnancy and babies through IVF
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›