+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Marika,
    How are you getting on? Have you had your blood tests yet?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Augment

Does anyone know if Augment will be coming to Australia anytime soon ?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default beginning of ovaprime

ovaprime should be offered by the Trio in Canada since 2018?
    someone has done blood tests?

Thanks
    Reviews
    for Matt Witney

augment only in Canada, the United Arab Emirates and Japan .

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI

I've done the blood tests, amh hasn't increased , became actually lower 😪 fsh still high

Thanks
    Reviews

Default per marika

MARIKA..... you must not be afraid .. I'm sure you reach your dream and you must have faith in God and pray ... maybe it 's too early to see the results? Ovaprime you do? when they moved precursor cells?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excuse me ... what are your last and fsh and amh?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New and in OvaPrime

Hi everyone,

I've been searching for a while for other people who've been fortunate enough to have been enrolled in the OvaPrime trials. Reading Marika's thread/journey has me nervous about the vitality of this program and the timeframe. My heart goes out to you/ your family and your loss. Really sad and I can only imagine what you're feeling.

Bit of background on myself; I'm in my late 30's (closer to 40), went into POF / confirmed early menopause which includes very high FSH and low LH levels. I was diagnosed 2 months before being married which played huge on me (why would my soon-to-be husband, whose dying to have a family want to marry someone whose body isn't operating as it should anymore)..

Some how, the stars aligned for us. We were referred to Trio and ended up being perfect candidates for OvaPrime. They did not have us sign any non-disclosure agreements so I believe we're free to talk about the procedures and our journey. I'll be as transparent as I can for any inquiring minds (but will try to maintain as anonymous as possible just in case).

From what I know, for the Canada study (though I thought it was their global study), there are only 40 couples (not 100+) enrolled in this project. I was surprised to read of Marikas clinical study starting so soon as I was under the impression trials were to start (in Canada first) in January 2017.

Similar to Marika, I've had my first procedure which is an ovarian biopsy. My reintroduction (injecting a solution into one ovary and stem cells + pre curser cells into the other ovary) is on Wednesday.

This study has only been performed on mice and rats and there is no other information known of how long it will take or if it works for the pre-curser cells to do their thing. Knowing it could take 6 mos or longer for the pre-curser cells to take and (hopefully) mature is so hard to deal with. I know any women struggling to conceive want's a healthy pregnancy as of yesterday.

Just tough to see so many struggling with conception.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to OPGirl For This Useful Post:

Qwerty5  (05-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh woww OPGirl, that is great that you got into the trial! Many of us in this forum would love to have a slot.

Thanks so much for sharing with us your information ... we are all crossing our fingers and toes that the procedure works for you. From what we heard and read it does sound very promising. It's just that it takes a while for it to work and even longer for it to be commercially available (if it does).

I think a lot of people have given up on it as it has taken so long to get this far. But when it was first announced many people were very excited.

Unfortunately it didn't work for Marika and we all feel sorry for her situation. Her trials were in the UAE. It was actually before the ones in Canada so I'm not sure if it was a separate/earlier phase or what. I got the impression it's different to the trials in Canada but that's just my personal impression.

Please keep us posted on your journey. I for one am really keen to know how you get on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Marika, you're results are not great so far. I wish you to have the mental fortitude to keep fighting for your dream with all the means available for you! Staying positive is the most important thing in your situations, so that when something good comes up, we are in the best of positions to grab that opportunity!

Hi OPGirl,
    Thank you so much for caring to share with us! This is very compassionate of you.
    I can only think that you have a very positive state of mind that will definitively be an asset in the journey you are engaged in. I wish you only the best all along and that it will work out for you. You are still young enough to think that this will end up with your baby in your arms. Enjoy the process in the meantime with patience and serenity. We are all behind you! Great luck