+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 263
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    1,625
    Thanks
    2,038
    Thanked
    804
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Will it be on foxtel or just online?
    Not sure when they will show this particular season on Foxtel. They're currently showing season 5 (from April 2014) of 16 & pregnant.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lauzy For This Useful Post:

    Mamasupial  (21-02-2015)

  3. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked
    61
    Reviews
    0
    Is there anyway I can watch it online? I've tried mtv but it says that I can't watch from this format or something, I don't have Foxtel just normal television

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    1,625
    Thanks
    2,038
    Thanked
    804
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clyon View Post
    Is there anyway I can watch it online? I've tried mtv but it says that I can't watch from this format or something, I don't have Foxtel just normal television
    You can't access MTV US with an AU IP address unfortunately. You can mask your IP with a few different companies but it will cost.

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked
    61
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauzy View Post
    You can't access MTV US with an AU IP address unfortunately. You can mask your IP with a few different companies but it will cost.
    Oh alright, well that sucks I'll just read about it online

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    1,625
    Thanks
    2,038
    Thanked
    804
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Teen Mom OG

    I've watched Amber's. It's the only one available on the MTV US site. Not sure when they'll upload the rest.

    Maci's says not available till 2/23/2015.
    Last edited by Lauzy; 23-02-2015 at 09:40.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lauzy For This Useful Post:

    Clyon  (23-02-2015)

  8. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,905
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked
    644
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    Subbing!

    I saw an article the other day that Amber's ex Gary has released a line of condoms. They display his face on them. Contraception indeed

    Attachment 66890
    Just.. Wow..

  9. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    398
    Thanks
    359
    Thanked
    229
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauzy View Post
    I've watched Amber's. It's the only one available on the MTV US site. Not sure when they'll upload the rest.

    Maci's says not available till 2/23/2015.
    How do I go about blocking my aus ip address? What companies do this?! Help haha x

  10. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    1,625
    Thanks
    2,038
    Thanked
    804
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grace View Post
    How do I go about blocking my aus ip address? What companies do this?! Help haha x
    I use Private Internet Access. It's $39.95 a year. You can use Paypal. They were the best when I researched. It's pretty easy to set up and you can use it on iPads & iPhones too. Possibly android but I've never checked as we don't have any android devices.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lauzy For This Useful Post:

    grace  (24-02-2015)

  12. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    1,625
    Thanks
    2,038
    Thanked
    804
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    They're all up now 😊

  13. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    398
    Thanks
    359
    Thanked
    229
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauzy View Post
    I use Private Internet Access. It's $39.95 a year. You can use Paypal. They were the best when I researched. It's pretty easy to set up and you can use it on iPads & iPhones too. Possibly android but I've never checked as we don't have any android devices.
    Thank you!!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to grace For This Useful Post:

    Lauzy  (24-02-2015)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Teen Mom 3
    By Mod-Degrassi in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
    Replies: 256
    Last Post: 08-04-2015, 09:06
  2. Teen Pregnancy Survey
    By MGH2 in forum Young Parents
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19-12-2014, 02:23
  3. How much to expect from a teen??
    By 3ratbags in forum General Chat
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 26-08-2014, 13:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby Car Seats and Infant Car RestraintsBuying a baby car seat? Check out our 'go-to' links here!
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›