+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh dear, poor Tyler . Silly Butch, he's on probation and it doesn't take much to be thrown back in and driving with a suspended licence is usually not an honest mistake.
    Tyler will be gutted no doubt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'm just sitting and waiting 'Getting to know Farrah'. I think she is the most vile, shallow, self centered person. And she can't see it for herself. Also, her mum looks completely off her face in this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought i would join as I'm a teen mom fan too! Gotta say I love Maci and also Chelsea from teen mom 2. I feel like I would be great friends with them!

Farrah needs to get a slap across the face and a reality check!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to taylormacpat For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (17-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just caught up on Maci's wedding. So glad Maci and Chelsea both seemed to end up with good guys, they deserve it.

Love Ryan's dad, such an old romantic, I don't know how on earth Ryan came from those parents??

God farrah it's a train wreck and you can't look away. Deborah?... She looks like she's doped up most of the time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

tamzmaree  (22-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Looking forward to the Dr Drew catch up this afternoon - I've heard it got very ugly between Amber & Farrah, and apparently Matt & Farrah's dad are involved too.

Can't blame Amber for getting so mad - Farrah & Simon have said horrid things about not only her and Matt but the other Teen Moms too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    Looking forward to the Dr Drew catch up this afternoon - I've heard it got very ugly between Amber & Farrah, and apparently Matt & Farrah's dad are involved too.

Can't blame Amber for getting so mad - Farrah & Simon have said horrid things about not only her and Matt but the other Teen Moms too.
    Mind you I probably would have acted the same as Amber if someone was saying that stuff about me or my hubby! Dr Drew babies Farrah a bit and does let her get away with saying horrible stuff. It's like everyone is afraid of her or of upsetting her so they just let her act like a spoilt brat! I would have got a slap in the face if I spoke to my mother like she does!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

Well Amber has quit teen mom OG over all of this now? That sucks because I'd much rather see the back of Farrah honestly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taylormacpat View Post
    Mind you I probably would have acted the same as Amber if someone was saying that stuff about me or my hubby! Dr Drew babies Farrah a bit and does let her get away with saying horrible stuff. It's like everyone is afraid of her or of upsetting her so they just let her act like a spoilt brat! I would have got a slap in the face if I spoke to my mother like she does!
    She gets away with it cause it brings ratings, she needs a good slap in the mouth

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    Well Amber has quit teen mom OG over all of this now? That sucks because I'd much rather see the back of Farrah honestly.
    I saw a headline the other day (but didn't read the article) that Amber might not be quitting now. I don't blame her for being upset.

I really detest the way Farrah gets special treatment from the producers.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (23-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I saw a headline the other day (but didn't read the article) that Amber might not be quitting now. I don't blame her for being upset.

I really detest the way Farrah gets special treatment from the producers.
    She did say she might change her mind if the producers started being more fair etc. maybe something has changed her mind!