+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 70 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 698
  1. #521
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    268
    Thanks
    397
    Thanked
    189
    Reviews
    0
    I think it's just "three a day" if you're using it for the progesterone eg pre transfer. Better to space evenly but hey not much you can do about it if you forget and delay! I have an alarm set on my phone. I wouldn't panic. x

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlie For This Useful Post:

    StillHopeful  (02-03-2015)

  3. #522
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    955
    Thanks
    984
    Thanked
    543
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlie View Post
    I think it's just "three a day" if you're using it for the progesterone eg pre transfer. Better to space evenly but hey not much you can do about it if you forget and delay! I have an alarm set on my phone. I wouldn't panic. x
    Thanks Sharlie the clinic didn't give stern instructions so I wasn't too worried but thought I'd ask x

  4. #523
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    588
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @StillHopeful - Does it say anything about it on the flyer that comes In the box with the meds? I know with endometrin it says to take your normal dose as soon as your remember, and then continue as normal - but don't double dose. Maybe check with your nurse?

  5. #524
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    588
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @billykate and @MrsChino... Do you guys test tomorrow or Wednesday?
    Sending lots of baby vibes your way!
    How are you both feeling - any clues yet?

  6. #525
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked
    80
    Reviews
    0
    Hi @freakedout, I think Billykate Bt is Wednesday and MrsChino is thurs along with you. Me on Friday. Hope we all get great news💖

  7. #526
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    722
    Thanks
    568
    Thanked
    604
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @freakedout44 and @Jadette my official bt date is Thursday. I'm still getting BFNs at home though, and I've started cramping and spotting so I'm pretty sure it's all over. I'll poas one more time tomorrow, and if it's still negative I'll go and do my bt a day early on Wednesday - put myself out of my misery


    I'm surprisingly calm about it now. I think I had my breakdown over the weekend, and now I just want to get on with our next steps.


    I hope you ladies have better luck!!

  8. #527
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    78
    Reviews
    0
    I'm sorry to hear @MrsChino xoxo Take some time for yourself

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sullo08 For This Useful Post:

    MrsChino  (02-03-2015)

  10. #528
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Inner West
    Posts
    3,273
    Thanks
    1,892
    Thanked
    1,917
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    Thanks @freakedout44 and @Jadette my official bt date is Thursday. I'm still getting BFNs at home though, and I've started cramping and spotting so I'm pretty sure it's all over. I'll poas one more time tomorrow, and if it's still negative I'll go and do my bt a day early on Wednesday - put myself out of my misery


    I'm surprisingly calm about it now. I think I had my breakdown over the weekend, and now I just want to get on with our next steps.


    I hope you ladies have better luck!!
    Oh FKKK it, I was really hopeful for you for this round. It's so unfair.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

    MrsChino  (02-03-2015)

  12. #529
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    588
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry @MrsChino.
    I'm still hoping and praying for you just in case though. xx

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

    MrsChino  (02-03-2015)

  14. #530
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked
    118
    Reviews
    0

    Default IVF/FET in January/February 2015 #2

    Quote Originally Posted by freakedout44 View Post
    @billykate and @MrsChino... Do you guys test tomorrow or Wednesday?
    Sending lots of baby vibes your way!
    How are you both feeling - any clues yet?
    Yep BT on Wednesday! I haven't tested yet. Been close to caving and POAS, but haven't. Feel normal except exhausted quickly and slight sore boobs. Fingers crossed x

    Aw Sorry to hear @MrsChino xxx hopefully there is still hope yet!!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to billykate For This Useful Post:

    MrsChino  (03-03-2015)


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET in January/February 2015
    By Sharlie in forum IVF
    Replies: 1095
    Last Post: 05-04-2015, 23:08
  2. Jolly January testing thread - January 2015!
    By Bub077 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 643
    Last Post: 14-02-2015, 14:45
  3. February 2015
    By BecInBliss in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 31-01-2015, 05:17

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Cots on BubhubLooking to buy a cot or bassinet? :: Cot safety checklist :: Local or online nursery ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›