Closed Thread
Page 99 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Keiko - yes will be doing another HRT FET, shame I will have to do a short time on the pill and synarel before I get going but my hormones are so wacky they need to be put back to baseline. Yes hun lets hope our final frosties are the lucky ones. I know what you mean about putting life on hold and working towards each scan appointment and transfer we are the same. Actually feeling at the moment like we are loosing some of our friends as we haven't spoke to them about what we are going through and they dont understand why we haven't got money to be going out all the time or why we arent drinking . Don't worry about being on a downer we all understand how you feel and have been in the same position this is the best place to discuss it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks guys! I do appreciate all the support and this is the only place where people do understand what's it like. heyside sorry to hear about your friends- it's such a tough battle isn't it. We haven't told anyone except 2 friends so I can relate. However, I just blame everything on shift work now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keiko - oh that sounds like it coyld work out as a very good excuse. Hard for me as I am a SAHM so cant use work as an excuse. Being in bali last week at a wedding and not drinking or swimming also was a very hard thing to explain so the good old antibiotics excuse had to be used lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside and Keiko I know what you mean. It sucks. Why could we have been the ones to get the BFP first try

It scares me to think if not then than what's going to make it work next time. I just hope we get better numbers all round after this next stim cycle. I never wanted to do the needles and EPU again but here we are. I'm an eager again because it's the only way we are going to get a bub but the uncertainty is so hard to accept.

I was one of those who thought it would happen for me first cycle. I did donor eggs for my 50 year old Aunty 7 years ago and it worked, so why not me. I also thought the vasectomy reversal would work. After all, I was only 25 then and DH had his last child AFTER the V, so surely it would be fully functional after VR! But here were are. Reversal, fresh stim, FET, MC..... No bun in the oven. Sorry for the downer post. You girls are the only ones that could understand this. While TTC, I've watched some people have not one, but TWO babies, and we can't even get one in progress lol! Ahhh the unfairness of life hey.

I really hope with all o have that next cycle we are finally surprised with our take home babies. Love to you all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is hard to watch friends get pregnant so easily. I was it for dinner last night with two close friends and even though they know how hard it has been for us they still make comments like we should all have "April" babies next year. I only wish we could simply pick a birth month for our baby and wam! Then I also had to sit through a story about someone else who just had an abortion.
    I don't think anyone can truly understand how hard this is unless they have been through it themselves.

Fingers crossed it happens soon for you ladies.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (20-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know what you mean.

To add to the pain, none of DHs older girls from previous relationship had kids when we got his VR. Then 2 got the PG and had their babies last year and now the other one just found out she is 12 weeks and and one of the ones that had their bub last year is preg again! And to add insult to injury, they are both due around my due date from our MC last month. I am happy for them, because o wouldn't wish the pain of infertility on anyone, but the fact that we should have conceived first and sort of kept it 'in order' gets to me. And thinking that I'll be preg by the time they have their baby, I'll be preg by the time it's one, and they come and go and I'm still here. And because it's such a personal journey and we haven't told many people, we just have to sit back and pretend we are happy.
    And what's worse is only one of them is in a really stable relationship (the one having 2 in 18months) the other one doesn't even know who the dad is out if the guys on tinder! 😁 makes me so annoyed to bring a child into that with no morals and we can't give a much wanted baby a stable and happy home

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls, I was also one of those that thought ivf would work for me on first cycle. Unfortunately it didn't. Took 2 years, a mmc and a chemical.

It's so hard. I haven't lost any friends I think but I cut down on going out, I stopped drinking as well so I wasn't as much fun to be around. A couple friends know and have been very supportive. But others have asked why I have gone quiet.

I've been to at least 10 baby showers for the last 2 years, countless of kids birthdays. People asking when I'm having kids. And that I shouldn't put my career ahead of having children. Wow!

And it's so hard seeing other people getting pregnant and having babies.

Problem is when we get pregnant, we won't stop worrying until we give birth.

We just need to continue hoping that one day it will be our turn. One day we will have a bubba in our arms and we can then feel complete.

Hugs......

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (20-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm officially PUPO! Of course they were running half an hour later again and holding a full bladder that long is no easy feat post-birth! First attempt and the embryo was retained so we had to do it all over again but now I officially have one on board. Now for the crazies.... bt 1 June

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @SoReady! cmon little embie. Ha ha just made myself laugh. My phone auto corrected embie to elbow. Hoping there's no elbow in there Hope the 2ww crazies stay put for a while

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady yay for being PUPO! Woohoo. Bring on the bfp on 1 June.