Page 57 of 103 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsjaguar Good luck with your growing Embies. xXx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good to hear you can start again Mags! X

delladella the line isn't getting darker but not lighter either! You're not out until you're out, praying you get a nice surprise xx

Good luck with your snow babies Mrs Jaguar! Looking forward to hear you're PUPO soon xx

Good luck with BT hey side!! X

3. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

DellaDella  (14-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So on the plus side they let me come in 2 days early for my blood test, on the down side my hcg was only 24, retest Monday to confirm BFN. My clinic has very kindly offered to do tracking cycles (bloods and scans) during our 3 month break so we can have best chances while trying naturally. Here's to getting off this horrible prednisolone and not obsessing over frozen embryos for a while.

Lots of positive vibes to all of you amazing women, be kind to yourselves, I'll stay in touch 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys I have a question regarding HRT cycle. Does the progynova work like a pill meaning I won't get AF until I stop it? TIA xx

I was planning to POAS the day AF is due and usually I have AF by then and don't have to waste a pee stick and more importantly see another stark white BFN but just occurred to me that the progynova might be keeping her away 😏

Today I have a sore back like AF cramps but a bit milder. Hoping it means implantation but think I'm just obsessing over every little thing 😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry quick post from me hcg has only risen by 16 from 52 to 68 so not looking good, another blood test on Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just reading along, wishing all the best for you lovely ladies x.

I do have a question as some friends of ours will be doing FETs from now on - what are the statistics on firstly an embryo thawing successfully and secondly of it taking for a woman who has fallen pregnant first go with a fresh transfer and has no other issues?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Just reading along, wishing all the best for you lovely ladies x.

I do have a question as some friends of ours will be doing FETs from now on - what are the statistics on firstly an embryo thawing successfully and secondly of it taking for a woman who has fallen pregnant first go with a fresh transfer and has no other issues?
    I have just been through this. We have no egg or sperm quality issues but I have tubal damage on one side and a blocked tube on the other. We were very lucky to have a successful pregnancy from our first ever fresh stim cycle. We are now trying for number 2 and had 2 frozen day 5 embryos. I was told the chance of them thawing successfully was 90%. The overall chance of success for the cycle was around 45% or 50% if I had a uterine lining scratch done the month prior to transfer. I did the scratch and our first embryo defrosted nicely but unfortunately we were unsuccessful this time around. I hope this helps, though I'm sure the stats will depend on individual circumstances and age etc

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (14-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    I have just been through this. We have no egg or sperm quality issues but I have tubal damage on one side and a blocked tube on the other. We were very lucky to have a successful pregnancy from our first ever fresh stim cycle. We are now trying for number 2 and had 2 frozen day 5 embryos. I was told the chance of them thawing successfully was 90%. The overall chance of success for the cycle was around 45% or 50% if I had a uterine lining scratch done the month prior to transfer. I did the scratch and our first embryo defrosted nicely but unfortunately we were unsuccessful this time around. I hope this helps, though I'm sure the stats will depend on individual circumstances and age etc
    Thank you so much and I truly hope your next FET is a successful one.

I don't think they'd do another full stim cycle if the FETs don't take and it would be wonderful for them to be able to add to their family. I think they will try and keep their FET to themselves as to when they will try which I would do too - so I'm hoping for a surprise announcement sometime this year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Thank you so much and I truly hope your next FET is a successful one.

I don't think they'd do another full stim cycle if the FETs don't take and it would be wonderful for them to be able to add to their family. I think they will try and keep their FET to themselves as to when they will try which I would do too - so I'm hoping for a surprise announcement sometime this year
    How many do they have frozen? I had 23 follicles I my stim cycle but only collected 3 eggs, luckily all took though so we had one successful and 2 that made it to freezing. At the time we also said we would try our 2 frozen ones but if they didn't work we would just be happy with our one. But now he's actually here I would definitely do another stim to try and get another one if these don't work. I really hope we don't have to though, stim cycles are really hard on your body, mind and wallet 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    They had a boy off their first stim cycle - fresh and their only frostie off that one didn't thaw. Second stim they got 3, transferred one and froze two- were successful again and had another little boy. They'd love a large family but I doubt they'd do another stim cycle if their frosties don't thaw now that they have their two precious pumpkins.