+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Clinic Recommendations - 2015

Hi,

My wife and I have had two cycles and used QFG for those but sadly have not had any success.

We are considering moving to Monash IVF or another clinic. I have read recommendations from older threads but was after up to date information and hence the new thread.

We are looking for recommendations for doctors at Monash in Brisbane or even another clinic - can any one help?

Cheers,
    H

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Lee

Hi Husband,
    I am seeing Dr Michaela Lee and my hubby and I think she is great. Her office is in the Wesley medical centre which is attached to the Wesley Hospital so very convenient to Monash.
    She runs her own private practice but she is affiliated with Monash IVF so all our IVF side of things are with Monash. Originally I was trying to see a Dr through Monash but he was very booked out ( months in advance) it was this Dr that recommended Dr Lee in the first place and I am very glad we went with her.
    I am a school teacher and she has always been very flexible with her appointment times as I can't see her till after school and it's a 1 hour drive from my work. Her website is: www.leeobgyn.au if you want to check her out.
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Husband - while I understand after repeat failures you would consider moving Doctors to get a second opinion, I don't think you necessarily have to move clinics. Each doctor (despite being under the same clinic 'banner') has their own opinions and preferred treatment techniques.

After repeat failures and a complete refusal to try different options by our initial FS we moved to our second opinion doctor. This doctor had a completely different treatment style and was open to trying anything to help us achieve our BFP.

Who are you seeing at QFG?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with Blinky, you don't need to change clinic to get a very different Dr and experience.

Warren De Ambrosis is considered one of the best FS around and many people see him as a second opinion. He speaks his mind and can be blunt but he really is very very good at what he does.

Don't let the fact he is with QFG put you off. I was also seeing another QFG Dr and they are not even comparable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    I agree with Blinky, you don't need to change clinic to get a very different Dr and experience.

Warren De Ambrosis is considered one of the best FS around and many people see him as a second opinion. He speaks his mind and can be blunt but he really is very very good at what he does.

Don't let the fact he is with QFG put you off. I was also seeing another QFG Dr and they are not even comparable.
    I'm a Wazza girl too. He was our second opinion doctor - he is for countless women.

Sitting here @ almost 17 weeks with Twins I couldn't recommend him highly enough.

By staying within the same clinic/group it also makes it very easy for him to get a copy of your case file notes to get him started.