Closed Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 239
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,750
    Thanks
    3,430
    Thanked
    6,530
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post

    And you, miss mod Degrassi, (Having trouble tagging you!) can keep your opinions regarding the fact that this pic of him is over 20 years old to yourself! This is MY fantasy and I'm not listening! * sings la la la whilst covering ears*
    Okay, I won't go there

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

    ~Marigold~  (25-01-2015)

  3. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,542
    Thanks
    329
    Thanked
    884
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FrothyFrog View Post
    I am bringing this charming fellow who offered after he heard how devastated I was that Ian agreed to take someone else and because, well... he's Chuck Bass


    We will be arriving in this



    I will be wearing this
    Good choice! Chuck bass... Swoon...

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mellie29 For This Useful Post:

    FrothyFrog  (25-01-2015)

  5. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    West Melbourne
    Posts
    333
    Thanks
    452
    Thanked
    162
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    Getting in early for my date, Stephen Amell has confirmed he will be in attendance. Attachment 66168

    Who will you be taking? What will you be wearing? How will you be arriving?

    List of members and our dates:

    Desperatelyseekingsleep - Stephen Amell
    Apple iphart- Chris hemsworth
    Nomsie- Liam hemsworth
    Tastychicken-Christian bale
    Happybovine-Nathan fillion
    Lysndan- Theo James
    DT75- David ?
    Teddymumma-Jax aka Charlie hunnam
    EverydayDreamer- Ian ?
    GucciDahling- Jason stratham
    HearMeRoar- Jamie dornan
    Zombie_eyes-Justin ?
    MissKittyFantastico-Alexander Skarsgard
    PeanutMonkey-Joe manganiello
    Mellie29-John krasinski
    Penny88-Channing Tatum
    DueInAugust-going solo
    WhiteMage-going solo
    Little Ted-
    NurseAnnie-Clive Owen
    Amyd- what's his name please?
    Lil Miss-Ryan Reynolds and/or Luke Bryan
    Zeddie-Steve Talley
    ~marigold~-eddie
    SpecialPatrolGroup-Gerard Butler
    MrsSS-
    Frothyfrog-chuck bass

    Sorry if I got some wrong. It was super late when I did it.
    Ian Somerhalder

    Quote Originally Posted by FrothyFrog View Post
    I am bringing this charming fellow who offered after he heard how devastated I was that Ian agreed to take someone else

    #sorrynotsorry

  6. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,750
    Thanks
    3,430
    Thanked
    6,530
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm taking Andy Samberg because he's funny and a hot nerd:

    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1422154112.031660.jpg

    And I'll be showcasing this tribute to cheese. Because CHEESE:

    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1422154165.405763.jpg

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

    Apple iPhart6  (25-01-2015),BettyW  (25-01-2015),Mod-Zeddie  (25-01-2015)

  8. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,758
    Thanks
    1,313
    Thanked
    1,889
    Reviews
    9
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Bubhub 2014 awards dates, dresses and transport

    Bahaha I literally just finished watching "I love you man" @[mod]Degrassi

    Otherwise I might not have known who the hell he was

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Zeddie For This Useful Post:

    Mod-Degrassi  (25-01-2015)

  10. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,750
    Thanks
    3,430
    Thanked
    6,530
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Zeddie View Post
    Bahaha I literally just finished watching "I love you man" @[mod]Degrassi

    Otherwise I might not have known who the hell he was
    He's rad.

    One of his early movies is called Hot Rod - lots of snorts & chuckles in that one!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

    Mod-Zeddie  (25-01-2015)

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,269
    Thanks
    2,955
    Thanked
    1,411
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've had a bit of a crush on him since he first appeared on SNL. Love Lazy Sunday and have been enjoying Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

  13. #58
    Allymumtobe's Avatar
    Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Doreen, melbourne
    Posts
    3,050
    Thanks
    2,193
    Thanked
    1,270
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Gas Charlie Hunnam been called? Because I bags him. Mmhmmm

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,750
    Thanks
    3,430
    Thanked
    6,530
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    I've had a bit of a crush on him since he first appeared on SNL. Love Lazy Sunday and have been enjoying Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
    I'll introduce you, but no flirting - okay?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

    BettyW  (26-01-2015)

  16. #60
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,109
    Thanks
    2,287
    Thanked
    2,912
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    Getting in early for my date, Stephen Amell has confirmed he will be in attendance. Attachment 66168

    Who will you be taking? What will you be wearing? How will you be arriving?

    List of members and our dates:

    Desperatelyseekingsleep - Stephen Amell
    Apple iphart- Chris hemsworth
    Nomsie- Liam hemsworth
    Tastychicken-Christian bale
    Happybovine-Nathan fillion
    Lysndan- Theo James
    DT75- David ?
    Teddymumma-Jax aka Charlie hunnam
    EverydayDreamer- Ian ?
    GucciDahling- Jason stratham
    HearMeRoar- Jamie dornan
    Zombie_eyes-Justin ?
    MissKittyFantastico-Alexander Skarsgard
    PeanutMonkey-Joe manganiello
    Mellie29-John krasinski
    Penny88-Channing Tatum
    DueInAugust-going solo
    WhiteMage-going solo
    Little Ted-
    NurseAnnie-Clive Owen
    Amyd- what's his name please?
    Lil Miss-Ryan Reynolds and/or Luke Bryan
    Zeddie-Steve Talley
    ~marigold~-eddie
    SpecialPatrolGroup-Gerard Butler
    MrsSS-
    Frothyfrog-chuck bass

    Sorry if I got some wrong. It was super late when I did it.
    My apologies. It's Dean Brody.


 
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
KindyROOKindyROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Transitioning out of swaddlesBabies (3 - 6 months)
Amazing August TTCConception & Fertility General Chat
Stroller for travelProduct Recommendations & Questions
Joyous June/July TTC! #2Conception & Fertility General Chat
Same Sex Parents TTC #5Same Sex Parents
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›