I cancelled it I was so anxious about it and worried I was making a mistake that I decided to postpone it for now and try provera again at a higher dose to see if it eases my symptoms at all. Hoping to buy another year or two until I'm completely comfortable with my decision. The pain is definitely getting worse so I'm sure in 6-12 months I will be ready.
Best of luck for Monday, I really hope it goes smoothly for you and you had a fast recovery xx please keep me updated.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 11 to 12 of 12
06-03-2015 20:28 #11
08-03-2015 18:08 #12
Following.. I'm 26 with similar problems and doctors asked me last week if I was finished having children so we can start looking at a hysterectomy it's been screwing with my mind so bad!!
By Japtzu in forum Pregnancy Health IssuesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2014, 08:05
By RuffledPansy in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 18-04-2014, 11:09
By Hopefully Waiting in forum Postnatal & General Women's Health ChatReplies: 42Last Post: 27-01-2014, 20:50
ProSwimProSwim Rostrevor runs learn to swim classes for children and adults. Lessons are run during the Summer months ...
LATESTWhy it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at home
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Implantation sickness?Conception & Fertility General Chat
Trying from monthsNon-IVF fertility assistance
Married At First Sight 2017Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
IVF babies due March/April/May 2017#2pregnancy and babies through IVF
The Not So Serious Vent Thread #7General Chat
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat