I thought I'd share this because I am so surprised at how well these turned out *and* my 2yr old actually likes them almost as much as I do. I started with a basic muffin recipe that I've got scribbled down on a piece of paper and went from there....
* * *
Fruity, seedy, nutty muffins
- 1 cup self-raising wholemeal flour
- 1/3 1/3 1/3 cup sunflower & pumpkin & sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup raw sugar (I'm going to try 2 tablespoons honey next time)
- a sprinkle (2 tbspoons?) of almond meal
- a bit of salt and cinnamon to taste
- 1 egg
- 1ish cup of milk (I didn't use the whole cup)
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil
- splash of vanilla essence
Mix dry and wet ingredients by hand in two separate bowls. Combine and add one smooshed banana and a generous handful of sultanas.
Bake in 12-hole muffin tray at 200c for 20min.
* * *
And if you have your own fruity/seedy/nutty muffin recipe please share!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
19-01-2015 16:20 #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
Fruity, seedy, nutty muffins!
The Following User Says Thank You to debsch For This Useful Post:
The Health Hub & Glowing ExpectationsGlowing Expectations is conveniently located at The Health Hub in Darlinghurst. We offer pre & post natal personal ...
LATESTHow to get your kids to bring home empty lunch boxesIs the secret to saving for your child’s education in your home loan?Games to play with your baby – newborn to 12 months
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...