Closed Thread
Page 59 of 108 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Emerald so lovely to hear from you. I hope you feel a bit better. We are here if you want yo chat or vent. Look after yourself.
    @Tanej78 welcome to this thread. I had a FET. I respond better to FET than fresh cycle. This is based on what has happened so far. It sounded like you've had a lot of tests done. MTHFR can cause mc so I've heard but I think low dose of aspirin can help if detected early. I've also read folic acid can be bad for it. Have you done PGD on your embies? Love the frostie name. So cool. I hope you don't need another fresh cycle. My next step was to do pgd but I got lucky and didn't need to.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (12-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emerald26: thanks for checking in. Like others have said, you are welcome to vent here. I read your PM but wasn't sure what to say in regard to the Dr. He is the best go to guy in Melbourne. But if you don't want to see him for the reason you told me, I would suggest to do a phone consult with DrM in Syd and then if intralipid is needed, ask the dr in Melbourne to help for this part only. Be aware that I drM approach is very aggressive. I have a mixed feeling about it but he is one of the few dr who will test you throughout.
    @Tanej78: it looks like you have it cover this time around. Yes, that's absolutely the cause of your miscarriages. I am on the immune thread. Clexane is the way to go and 40mg minimal. Also mega folate. I don't think the wrong folic acid is the cause of miscarriage but as you know that folate is very important for baby development. Hope this is the one for you. Yes, PGD is the next step.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (12-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib thank you ... Yep folic acid is a no no... I'm taking the good stuff now. And aspirin and will be on clexane as of Tuesday.... oh fingers xd im the same it we don't need to!
    @bbhope thankyou! and i'll have to have a look for the immune thread. Clexane i'll be taking 60mg... it all gets a bit overwhelming all the different things and doses, but im happy to be covering all bases now rather than getting a "theres no reason to" or "theres no proven studies" like I was before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For the mutation you have, there are proven studies. Other immune issues are pretty "new" to most FS here in Australia. Thanks goodness that my FS isn't conservative but proactive. I don't know if anything i have done helped but I know for sure that I have tried my best. I did prednisolone, Clexane (switched to aspirin now) and intralipid. Other than positive ANA and slightly elevated nk cell. All my other tests came back clear. I was mainly dealing with severe MFI on my first cycle.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (13-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 I think there's a thread for mthfr it's good to see you are trying different things. So where are you at in your cycle?

Ladies, anyone else feel tight in their tummy. I used to eat a lot more in my first 13 weeks but now it appears I feel full a lot quicker. Struggled to finish my normal portion. Mind you I still eat a fair bit compared to most girls.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (13-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    FET booked for Wednesday @Minib

start the prog tonight and clexane tues night... yesterday my predisolone dose is double... these combined with the new right vitamins and doing a stim instead of HRT cycle.. i hope are some wining combos!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What dose r u on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib: it changes from time to time for me. I started to eat less on second trimester. Get full easily.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib - my stomach feels tight when it's growing i think. And i feel it after a meal. Sometimes i don't feel anything but when the skin feels tight i have concluded that it must be growing. I also try to not eat big meals and def not too carby (like in the first trimester) because i get bloated easily.
    @Tanej78 - goodluck for wednesday!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (13-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    FET booked for Wednesday @Minib

start the prog tonight and clexane tues night... yesterday my predisolone dose is double... these combined with the new right vitamins and doing a stim instead of HRT cycle.. i hope are some wining combos!

pred ? im now on 25mg a day