ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 108 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm trying not to get excited about FET. Protecting myself from the disappointment but secretly hopeful this is the cycle for us.

Try to relax as hard as it is. Are you feeling nausea or different?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This will be it @Minib! We will be 36 day cycle buddies this time

The only thing I'm feeling is sometimes a sharp pain down there and my breasts hurt. But only mild pain and not like before AF, it's the nipples that are tender. Other than that I get the feeling I'm going to gag throughout the day but it's not nausea. All in all I would say generally symptom free and only noticing it because I have a bfp. And my hcg is pretty high already. And I only started feeling this in the last 2-3 days so basically no symptoms during the 2ww.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you use pessaries? First time I'm on it. Have always been on crinone previously. Not sure if I'm doing it right. Remove foil and insert up the vagina as far as my finger can push. Any tip on how far in it needs to be? I can feel stuff melting inside sorry tmi. Is this ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you have an easy pregnancy and no morning sickness. Hcg increasing is great. Have you booked ob?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib I've not used pessaries before so can't be of any help. I've only been on crinone and hated that stuff. Are the pessaries better? Will you be having a scan before sat?

Today and yesterday other than slight pain in boobs no other symptoms. So wierd symptoms change day to day. Hope everything is ok. Can't help but worry!

Don't think it's really a confirmed pregnancy until ultrasound which is 7 weeks. I have 2 more BT before then. Hope hcg is increasing normally

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you going private or public? If private, you should still call your ob ASAP. They get booked out real quick.

Pessaries is worse than crinone!

I don't have anymore scan will get a call tomorrow to advise transfer time on sat. I did have a BT this morning to check p4 level. 38. Not bad for now!

Your body is working extra hard to grow a baby so I would say symptoms can change daily. Don't worry too much. I will be waiting for your next BT result and celebrate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emerald26 have you got your af yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib - really?? I didn't know that. Can I use my FS as my OB? Oh no another thing to worry about. I dont even know who is good. I Thot you wait until 7 weeks and you hear the heart beat before booking an OB?

Thanks
    Reviews
    As long as prog is over 30 then all good. I Thot I hear pessaries were better than crinone. With crinone you have to keep cleaning yourself out. Gross!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I have been away this week and offline.
    @Gelati huge congrats hun, that is a great number. You can stay with your fs to use as your OB if you want. If you have been happy with him, then stay.
    @Minib best of luck for Saturday. I hope this is your super sticky bub. I used pessaries. They aren't pleasant. You are doing it correctly. Unfortunately what isn't required just comes out and makes everything messy.

I have done my first jab tonight. Pick up should be in about 11 days I guess. Due to testing though I won't be doing a fresh transfer.