+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FrothyFrog View Post
    Am I the only one who gets AF cramps down to my knees?
    I get this too ... Was told its a symptom of my endo..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lil miss View Post
    Nope! I hate GoT as well!!
    I'm not sure I can hate it. I've never read/watched it!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to amyd For This Useful Post:

Gothel  (19-01-2015)

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have never watched game of thrones, I thought it was a computer game for the longest time. cant say I hate it, but I kinda think I would. talking of pet chooks. I had one before I started school. we were best friends. my mum nearly died when I took her into the house to watch romper room with me. I did put some newspaper down, and we never had carpet or anything. I had fun. marie.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (20-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't like Game of thrones either, so boring. Impossible to get into. I tried watching it a few times but nothing did it for me just bleh..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zoz For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (20-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky76 View Post
    I get this too ... Was told its a symptom of my endo..
    Interesting. I get the cramps down my thighs and into my knees when it was bad but to my knowledge, no endo here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    . talking of pet chooks. I had one before I started school. we were best friends. my mum nearly died when I took her into the house to watch romper room with me. I did put some newspaper down, and we never had carpet or anything. I had fun. marie.
    Haha @SuperGranny that's so funny! We have 6 chooks & 4 ducks (plus one duckling we hatched 4 days ago! ) They all have such personalities. I may or may not have bought one or two inside with me every now and then.... Our drake, Duck Norris, likes himself a bit of TV time

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (06-02-2015),SuperGranny  (20-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    HAHAHAHA!! I just saw this! I don't check the computer or my notifications often, I obviously should! Thanks for taking one for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    This confession is just for @HollyGolightly81.. I did that all the time as a kid, teenager and even as an adult a few times. One time I did it while co-sleeping with dd1 when she was a baby . I blamed it on a leaky nappy or a leaky bottle or something. "Oh geez a bottle/nappy must have leaked last night.."

My worst... Hang on, I feel a spin off..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eggs or meat never bothered me. I grew up on a farm so thats where 90% of our eggs and meat came from. I would happily run out and check the chicken roost daily for new eggs. Then when i was 14, my best friend had a sleep over and we got up early to make pancakes. First egg was fine but *trigger warning????* the second egg contained a fully formed (dead), almost completely grown (feathers and all) baby chick. From that day until I met DH and slowly started re incorporating fish and chicken (very very occasionally red meat) back into my diet, I was a complete and devout vegan. It wasnt (sorry to say) really because I thought it was cruel to eat animals or animal products, as i said growing up on the farm, my parents were always extremely human during butchering even down to giving X animal a final meal (god that looks horrible when written down) but more because I was so horrified by seeing that baby chicken in the pancake batter I NEVER wanted to experience that again. Also i learnt to crack eggs in a cup first when doing any baking for family gatherings.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Mirabelle View Post
    I do that too! It's awful, I can't help it, I must be a real pessimist because I always imagine the absolute worst case scenario and think it out in really clear detail and then make myself all upset and worried. DH says I'm just melodramatic with an over active imagination 😕
    Im also terrible at this. Pair it with a twisted obsession with apocalypse films or tv shows and I dont sleep for days. Logically I know a zombie apocalypse is pretty damn unlikely lol, but logic didnt stop me from staying up all night (on more than one occasion) and planning on how I can protect my family. I get obsessive lol im not a prepper or anything. But i have walked through the house several times to figure out what i could use from each room as a makeshift wepon should I ever get cornered and have to fight my way to get to DD and DSS.
    Chances are if it ever happened, I'd be out drooling and chewing my neighbors arm off but its good to have a plan.

Side note. I can plan protection/escape situations for any apocalypse/major accident/ect situation but ask me to plan a small dinner party and I'll make myself sick with panic.
    Got my priorities straight dont I haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Haha @SuperGranny Our drake, Duck Norris, likes himself a bit of TV time
    Please let me hire you to name all pets, children and innatimate objects in my future.

Duck Norris.
    Omg.
    Your amasing.
    Bahahhaaha.
    Duck Norris.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to RaraMum For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (06-02-2015)