ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    Haha oh dear the debate is going to start again now
    Hahaha, it's mainly because we live on a farm and there's all kinds of dirt and animal poo on the bottom of our shoes. Also a nice pile of dirt/bark/sand from DDs kindy shoes :/

A bit off topic, but....
    I remember once shoe shopping with a friend, who suggested I buy white shoes. I was like 'are you crazy? They'll get filthy!' She was confused and said she'd had white shoes for a year and there wasn't a mark on them. I had the revelation that in cities, shoes stayed 'reasonably' clean because people go from clean houses to concrete footpaths to clean cars, to more concrete. They never have to walk through mud, animal poo or dirt. Blew my mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    Haha oh dear the debate is going to start again now
    Mwahahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK I know I am bombarding this thread and I'm sorry I just have one more!

Am I the only one that has really bizarre toilet hunting dreams only to wake up and realize you actually need the bathroom?
    Your dream starts as a normal dream and then sidetracks into a toilet mission. And every toilet just doesn't work? It's full of water or the stall door is too high or too low and there is a million people watching? The stall is full of water or they are all occupied or something and you can't for the life of you find the right one! Probably just as well ... wonder if real me would go to the toilet with dream me once I did find one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I have toilet dreams. I dream that I am sitting on a toilet, and just about to go. But then I wake up. In my bed.

Am I the only one who would bang Larry Emdur? Even though he's old enough to be my Dad?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EverydayDreamer View Post
    OK I know I am bombarding this thread and I'm sorry I just have one more!

Am I the only one that has really bizarre toilet hunting dreams only to wake up and realize you actually need the bathroom?
    Your dream starts as a normal dream and then sidetracks into a toilet mission. And every toilet just doesn't work? It's full of water or the stall door is too high or too low and there is a million people watching? The stall is full of water or they are all occupied or something and you can't for the life of you find the right one! Probably just as well ... wonder if real me would go to the toilet with dream me once I did find one!
    When I dream about busting to go to the loo, I wake up busting to go to the loo. I remember when I was about 8 and I had that dream and I found a loo and went....I woke up to a wet bed! So, never go to the loo in your dreams lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ozeymumof5 For This Useful Post:

EverydayDreamer  (14-01-2015)

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ozeymumof5 View Post
    When I dream about busting to go to the loo, I wake up busting to go to the loo. I remember when I was about 8 and I had that dream and I found a loo and went....I woke up to a wet bed! So, never go to the loo in your dreams lol
    I agree 100 % NEVER PEE IN YOUR DREAMS.
    When I was about 8 or 9 I had a dream I got up and went to the loo. Woke up in the morning and found that I had peed in the corner of my walk in wardrobe.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

Edameny89  (14-01-2015),HeavenBlue  (06-02-2015),Mod-Nomsie  (06-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ozeymumof5 View Post
    As I suspected! I was telling DH about it and he said (along with he has never dreamt it himself) he is surprised that farm raised me went to all that effort finding a loo and didn't just find a tree or something! Charming! Hope he doesn't tell his mother that she would explode hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    Am i the only one who gets really stoked when i put petrol in the car and manage to stop on a full dollar amount with no cents? Like when i actually do it i cheer really loudly and everyone else putting petrol in their cars look at me like im a freak?
    Thought of you today. Filling up the car and got $30.02 and said "Oh Bugger!" Out loud lol.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CakeyMumma For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (14-01-2015),EverydayDreamer  (14-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Edameny89 View Post
    Here's a thread for people thinking 'Am I the only one who...' Who cares how weird it is, surely you can't be the only one out there!

I've come to the conclusion that I am weird. I love eggs. Like really love eggs. I buy a carton every week at the supermarkets. However... Mum gave me eggs from her chook pen, and I can't stomach the thought of eating them. I cooked two tonight, and felt physically ill eating them. Am I the only one who can't eat non-supermarket eggs?
    Really? Do they 'treat' supermarket eggs or something? Genuine question

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by EverydayDreamer View Post
    Am I the only one who imagines horrible things happening? Like serious/fatal car accidents or losing someone close to illness or something? Even reading something sad like in a news report or in a book or maybe watching it on TV and imagining it happening in your life?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Mirabelle View Post
    I do that too! It's awful, I can't help it, I must be a real pessimist because I always imagine the absolute worst case scenario and think it out in really clear detail and then make myself all upset and worried. DH says I'm just melodramatic with an over active imagination 😕
    Dunno if more people replied but this is totally normal and most people do it. Google "intrusive thoughts". I was so glad when I found out it was normal because I thought I was some sicko! When I was a kid, I hated walking across bridges because I kept imagining jumping off!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

Ashram  (15-01-2015),EverydayDreamer  (14-01-2015),Mama Mirabelle  (15-01-2015)