+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMama View Post
    Haha I do both these things too. I ate a whole punnet of cherry tomatoes the other night and made orgasmic noises while I was at it! I also used to take whole tomatoes to school in my lunchbox
    Me too!! Haha love love love tomatoes, I eat my cherry tomatoes after DD goes to bed so I don't have to share with her 😐 and yes I also took them to school for lunch, but just the cherry ones, I wasn't daring enough to eat whole tomatoes in public, that's an 'at home' snack lol

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mama Mirabelle For This Useful Post:

EverydayDreamer  (12-01-2015),GreenMama  (12-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Am I the only one who won't eat the yellow centre of a kiwi? I was told by someone when I was a kid once that it was poisonous and ever since then I just cut it out. Cannot make myself eat it!
    Also:
    Hate raw tomatoes.
    Constantly thinking about awful things happening in my life that I see in news etc.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LaDiDah For This Useful Post:

EverydayDreamer  (12-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love tomatoes too! Those cherry heirloom ones that are all different colours and so sweet. I will eat a punnet in one go. Sadly they are expensive 😭

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CakeyMumma For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I love tomatoes but I am the same as pp with eggs. I can't bring myself to eat home grown ones!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Mirabelle View Post
    I wasn't daring enough to eat whole tomatoes in public, that's an 'at home' snack lol
    Love it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EverydayDreamer For This Useful Post:

Mama Mirabelle  (12-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    Am I the only one who really likes this thread and wants to join but can't think of anything that I'm wondering 'am I the only one?' about?
    This is definitely me!

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    am I the only one who cant stand to watch any 'reality' tv. I cannot stand the ads for the shows, i have to 'mute'. I will not watch one minute of MKR, The Block. Big Brother. masterchef, not one minute of The voice or whatever the other talent shows. those shows just annoy the life out of me. marie.
    Me! I even know someone who was on Survivor but I didn't care enough to watch one single episode lol. I watched a little of the first series of Big Brother in Australia back in 2000 (?) and haven't watched *any* reality tv since. Which leaves nothing to watch on tv. For the last 10 years!

Which leads me to... Am i the only one who can't stand drive time radio, those teams of "jokers" who blather and dribble on with hilarious anecdotes and commentary and vie for the ratings. Seriously guys, just shut up and play some decent music. Why can't there be just *one* radio station that plays music morning and evening? If there were more people like me then there would be drive time music shows, but there aren't, so i *must * be the only one!
    Last edited by Gothel; 12-01-2015 at 14:10.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gothel For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (12-01-2015),EverydayDreamer  (12-01-2015)

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi gothel, another thing we both agree on. i cant listen to the waffle on the radio, or the millions of ads that seem to follow any music that is played. i sometimes will catch a song i like and then it is followed by someone talking rubbish, or 20 ads and all i want is more music. thank goodness i have a cd player in the car. marie.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmboys View Post
    Am I the only person who hasn't ever signed up for Facebook, Twitter, snapchat and Instagram
    Nah, I don't have twitter, snapchat or instagram and while I do have a facebook account, I have NEVER posted anything on it. Thinking that I will deactivate it (or whatever one does when they don't wish to "facebook").

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothel View Post
    Which leads me to... Am i the only one who can't stand drive time radio, those teams of "jokers" who blather and dribble on with hilarious anecdotes and commentary and vie for the ratings. Seriously guys, just shut up and play some decent music. Why can't there be just *one* radio station that plays music morning and evening? If there were more people like me then there would be drive time music shows, but there aren't, so i *must * be the only one!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    hi gothel, another thing we both agree on. i cant listen to the waffle on the radio, or the millions of ads that seem to follow any music that is played. i sometimes will catch a song i like and then it is followed by someone talking rubbish, or 20 ads and all i want is more music. thank goodness i have a cd player in the car. marie.
    Yes! All of the yes!