+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChelleBH View Post
    No! I do too :-)
    I thought it was so gross until I tried it! Just like I thought French fries dipped in soft serve would be gross lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am I the only one who imagines horrible things happening? Like serious/fatal car accidents or losing someone close to illness or something? Even reading something sad like in a news report or in a book or maybe watching it on TV and imagining it happening in your life?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Am I the only one who thinks raw tomato is horrifically disgusting?

And they put it everywhere!! Especially on sandwiches/burgers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GM01 View Post

Nope. DH hates tomato. It's such a pain in the **** every time we go out. He doesn't use his brain and say 'no tomato thanks' he just rules the meal out alltogether. He hates potato too. But eats chips, wedges, roast potato, potato bake and potato scallops. 😑

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am I the only one who is over My Kitchen Rules before it's even started, because of the ads?

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Edameny89 For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (14-01-2015),EverydayDreamer  (12-01-2015),littlelove  (12-01-2015),smeekyone  (19-01-2015),SuperGranny  (12-01-2015),Wheaty  (14-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by EverydayDreamer View Post
    Am I the only one who imagines horrible things happening? Like serious/fatal car accidents or losing someone close to illness or something? Even reading something sad like in a news report or in a book or maybe watching it on TV and imagining it happening in your life?
    I do that too! It's awful, I can't help it, I must be a real pessimist because I always imagine the absolute worst case scenario and think it out in really clear detail and then make myself all upset and worried. DH says I'm just melodramatic with an over active imagination 😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Mirabelle View Post
    I do that too! It's awful, I can't help it, I must be a real pessimist because I always imagine the absolute worst case scenario and think it out in really clear detail and then make myself all upset and worried. DH says I'm just melodramatic with an over active imagination 😕
    Yes exactly! My husband says that too pretty much exactly. I drive him crazy =) I can't help it either, sometimes I imagine I could turn it into some gripping novel and become super famous and then the paparazzi would destroy my marriage! Oops there I go again 😆 maybe not quite like that but that is how my mind goes off into ridiculous tangents

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EverydayDreamer For This Useful Post:

Mama Mirabelle  (12-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GM01 View Post

Raw tomato is awful. I love how it smells, but can't stand the taste!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol we only eat eggs from our chooks, I hate the though of buying supermarket ones cause I know the horrific conditions even the free range hens are kept in, at least I know my girls are happy, well fed and get to roam around with out issue. As for own meat I can eat our own as long as it's not something I've had to bottle feed, those ones have to go to the sale yards and I try not to think about someone else eating them.

I hate raw tomato too but love tomato sauce, tomato paste on pizza, tomato based dishes. I do eat foods that come with tomato and I either order it without out or take it off.

I also imagine the worse case scenario in everything. We can be just going for a drive to shops and in my mind we've run off the road and rolled over and I'm trying to find my phone so it can be close. Or I imagine calling people to tell them that someone has died and I even cry about it lol I'm so weird.

Am I the only one who when talking about people on forums to friends in real life I refer to them as my friends even though I don't really know them?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodeobull For This Useful Post:

JJZK  (03-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EverydayDreamer View Post
    Yes exactly! My husband says that too pretty much exactly. I drive him crazy =) I can't help it either, sometimes I imagine I could turn it into some gripping novel and become super famous and then the paparazzi would destroy my marriage! Oops there I go again ������ maybe not quite like that but that is how my mind goes off into ridiculous tangents
    I do this too! All the time! I get so emotionally involved in these little tangent stories that I make up. And I'm totally not a pessimist, I'm actually a very optimistic person...but I think I just have a melodramatic imagination. Maybe I should start writing teen fiction?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelove For This Useful Post:

EverydayDreamer  (12-01-2015)