+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 105
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    2,627
    Thanks
    378
    Thanked
    368
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Excellent.
    We are going to lunch tomorrow to check a place out for my birthday, I think there's a Greek festival on also this weekend. And that's about it. I don't get out much but when I do I love it.

  2. #42
    SuperGranny's Avatar
    SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    sunshine coast qld
    Posts
    6,569
    Thanks
    5,383
    Thanked
    3,093
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    do you have a special birthday coming up nafsika? I hope the festival is going ahead? the fires around you have been too much for most people I would think. marie.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    2,627
    Thanks
    378
    Thanked
    368
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's the blessing of the waters (a wooden cross gets thrown in the water and men jump in to retrieve it) only 1 winner.

    It's going to be cold and rainy so hopefully there brave and jump in, other years it's being extremely hot.

    I have my birthday coming up.

  4. #44
    SuperGranny's Avatar
    SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    sunshine coast qld
    Posts
    6,569
    Thanks
    5,383
    Thanked
    3,093
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi nafsika. you posted in another thread about your little one bit difficult when you are out and about. I would get a twin pram, or you might find yourself having to run all about. I had a huge pram for my little ones, it was not possible to run in two or three different directions at the one time. and the pram didn't come with any safety belts, I had to buy harnesses fro the children. marie.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,648
    Thanks
    558
    Thanked
    428
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafsika View Post
    It's the blessing of the waters (a wooden cross gets thrown in the water and men jump in to retrieve it) only 1 winner.

    It's going to be cold and rainy so hopefully there brave and jump in, other years it's being extremely hot.

    I have my birthday coming up.
    That sounds like fun to watch. Lol
    I hope the weather is good for it.

    Also happy birthday. I hope you get spoilt rotten!

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    2,627
    Thanks
    378
    Thanked
    368
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DueInAugust View Post
    That sounds like fun to watch. Lol
    I hope the weather is good for it.

    Also happy birthday. I hope you get spoilt rotten!
    Thank you very much, I've already being spoilt rotten. I have my kids, hubby and good health.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nafsika For This Useful Post:

    Sookie Stackedhouse  (09-01-2015)

  8. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    2,627
    Thanks
    378
    Thanked
    368
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    hi nafsika. you posted in another thread about your little one bit difficult when you are out and about. I would get a twin pram, or you might find yourself having to run all about. I had a huge pram for my little ones, it was not possible to run in two or three different directions at the one time. and the pram didn't come with any safety belts, I had to buy harnesses fro the children. marie.
    I agree about the pram, hubby doesn't see it though.

  9. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,648
    Thanks
    558
    Thanked
    428
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't think men do get things like that. They don't take the kids out as often as you or to busy places usually. My dh never does.

  10. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    2,627
    Thanks
    378
    Thanked
    368
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We usually go out together on the weekend for this reason

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nafsika For This Useful Post:

    Sookie Stackedhouse  (09-01-2015)

  12. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,648
    Thanks
    558
    Thanked
    428
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wish my dh did. He is on call 24/7 and usually I take the boys out my self or with grandma


 

Similar Threads

  1. Wedding General Chat
    By Mod-Nomsie in forum Weddings
    Replies: 296
    Last Post: 10-08-2017, 06:55
  2. General Study Chat
    By Bonezart in forum Hubbers who are studying
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 22-06-2014, 14:25
  3. Anyone up for a friendly chat.
    By LoveLivesHere in forum General Chat
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 08-06-2014, 07:11

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Maternity ClothesLooking to buy maternity clothes? :: Check the bubhub directory of local & online maternity clothes shops :: Find ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›