+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 89 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @grace and @Nerak sending you both loads of sticky vibes and fx for a stress free 9 months.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnPointe For This Useful Post:

grace  (06-02-2015),Nerak  (06-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow more BFPs!! Congrats @grace and @Nerak :-) I have a feeling this is going to be a good month

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kates777 For This Useful Post:

grace  (06-02-2015),Nerak  (06-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMSL View Post
    Sending you the biggest sticky vibes ever! I know how hard it is to try and deal with emotions being pregnant after you have had a loss. X
    Thank you MrsMSL I've been following your journey and I'm so happy to see you with a BFP this month! Hopefully see you in the DIG x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to grace For This Useful Post:

MrsMSL  (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    F F F 7 positive preg tests. Guess I O'd earlier than I thought.
    Just blurted it out to DH, he is so excited.
    Ess hatch eye tee.. well at least we are covered by health insurance- they waived the first 4 month when we signed up.

Sorry, ladies. I know a lot of you have been hoping and praying and TTc for a long time... but I didn't expect it this month. Our psychologist will have a field day.

If I'm right, and I calculate from first day of last period (yes?) I am about 3+4 along.

We have a friend staying and he just told her... dammit. Is it bad that a very very small part of me hopes I am wrong. Universe forgive me. I must have gotten pg right before we decided to stop trying...right before I found out the full story.

I feel like such an ungrateful person. I hope this child is healthy and happy. And I am sure we will love it unconditionally (I am a bit excited)... but aaaaaagh!!!!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DT75 For This Useful Post:

Lollyandme  (07-02-2015),LucyDiamonds  (07-02-2015),MrsMSL  (07-02-2015),WanabeMumma  (06-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DT75 View Post
    F F F 7 positive preg tests. Guess I O'd earlier than I thought.
    Just blurted it out to DH, he is so excited.
    Ess hatch eye tee.. well at least we are covered by health insurance- they waived the first 4 month when we signed up.

Sorry, ladies. I know a lot of you have been hoping and praying and TTc for a long time... but I didn't expect it this month. Our psychologist will have a field day.

If I'm right, and I calculate from first day of last period (yes?) I am about 3+4 along.

We have a friend staying and he just told her... dammit. Is it bad that a very very small part of me hopes I am wrong. Universe forgive me. I must have gotten pg right before we decided to stop trying...right before I found out the full story.

I feel like such an ungrateful person. I hope this child is healthy and happy. And I am sure we will love it unconditionally (I am a bit excited)... but aaaaaagh!!!!
    Congrats!!! What a beautiful surprise I'm also 3+4 today x

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Omg congrats @DT75! You will figure it out xx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

DT75  (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AdornedWithCats View Post
    Congratulations to the bfps!!! Feb seems quite lucky so far.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I so hope so!! I could really do with a bfp this month

13. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I must have missed some of your posts DT75, but I hope everything goes smoothly for you and your partner and for the little poppyseed inside

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi just going to jump in here. Long time in and out floater of bubhub. Hubby n my ttc journey has been 4-5 years in the making. I have only ever had one bfp about 2yrs ago. 2days ago on the anniversary of a loved relative who passed away I decided to poas & for only the 2nd time in my life I had double lines!! I was skeptical at first. I have since poas using the same ones a doctor or nurse uses and yup bfp Woo hoo :-D I am fortunate to have access to a sexual health service and had my bloods done yesterday. I have again poas this morning (just to be sure) &that important line is still there n going strong. Of course I told hubby as soon as I got home from work Thursday night. I think he's as inwardly excited as I am. If all goes to sticky plans I am due on my in-laws wedding anniversary in October, so happy . I am not sure I will believe it is really happening till I either pass 12wks or we hold a bub in our arms. My first time lasted a sweet 8wks or so, here's to hoping this one sticks around much longer & to not needing our first IVF appt next month. (happy dance).
    I am 40 and my journey isn't over yet, and sometimes I have thought it's never going to happen. It's so true that if you stay positive and keep a little hope in your heart, dreams can come true, especially when you least expect it. Much love to you all ladies and a shout of bfp's all round ♡♡♡

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tamagotchi For This Useful Post:

EnPointe  (07-02-2015),LucyDiamonds  (07-02-2015),MrsMSL  (07-02-2015),Nerak  (07-02-2015),TurquoiseBlue  (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Tamagotchi congrats!!!!!!! I'm really crossing everything for you. Thanks for the reminder to stay positive..... I needed to hear that this morning x

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lollyandme For This Useful Post:

Tamagotchi  (07-02-2015)