+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 89 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    Hi lovely ladies! I am back in TTC land after an MMC at my 12 week scan. Little bubs had no heartbeat (chromosomal abnormalities) and only measured 11w2d. I am booked in for a D&C on Tuesday and after that am rearing to get back on the TTC train as soon as possible. I doubt I'll make it into Feb as most stories suggest AF takes 4-6 weeks to come back after a D&C, but just wanted to stick my head in and get caught up on everyone's news

Good luck everyone testing soon!

And if anyone has positive stories after D&C please feel free to share
    Hey elswyth, sending love your way. I'm only new but hope we all get our next bfp soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I think I'm about 16dpo and no AF still. My B00bs are killing me! Hopefully AF will be here soon. Did a frer yesterday morning I think or maybe Fri night and it was bfn. I do want to do one more if she's not here tomorrow. Maybe I did ovulate later than I thought. But it seems odd because the monitor picked up my spike and I had ewcm...ugh this TTC is so confusing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Congrats @Kylie231.
    So sorry to hear that @elswyth.

I have been getting + OPKs for 3 days now, with watery CM... no ewcm yet. Temps went up slightly this morning.

Charting for me- we won't be getting preg this month, as we are sleeping apart.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to read about your MMC @elswyth Big hugs to you and hoping you D&C is smooth sailing and you have a quick recovery x

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    So I think I'm about 16dpo and no AF still. My B00bs are killing me! Hopefully AF will be here soon. Did a frer yesterday morning I think or maybe Fri night and it was bfn. I do want to do one more if she's not here tomorrow. Maybe I did ovulate later than I thought. But it seems odd because the monitor picked up my spike and I had ewcm...ugh this TTC is so confusing.
    Did you keep using your monitor after your spike? Maybe your body geared up to O but failed and had another try a bit later? That's all I can think of for why you'd be 2 days late and getting -'s. Or your HCG is there, just too low to register.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Major right side pain last night. Hoping that means a big, ready to implant egg is on it's way.
    to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MrsMSL. And thanks @grace, sorry for your loss too. I am in the same boat, looking forward to TTC is keeping me going and keeping me positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DT75 View Post
    Congrats @Kylie231.
    So sorry to hear that @elswyth.

I have been getting + OPKs for 3 days now, with watery CM... no ewcm yet. Temps went up slightly this morning.

Charting for me- we won't be getting preg this month, as we are sleeping apart.
    Hugs I had been thinking about how you were going. Hoping and praying that you and your dp can work it out x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jussi For This Useful Post:

DT75  (26-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    Hugs I had been thinking about how you were going. Hoping and praying that you and your dp can work it out x
    We are actually going really well thanks. He had two psych appts this week, another next week. I have one the week after.
    The sleeping apart is a practical thing- I feel rejected when we are not intimate, he wants to be intimate all the time when he knows we should not. We're keeping our hands to ourselves for a month, to give the psych a chance to unknot a few things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    Aah that must be so frustrating @clucky_duck Fingers crossed that ovulation was much later than expected and really it's going to be a BFP!