Closed Thread
Page 81 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 810 of 1032
  1. #801
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    293
    Thanked
    157
    Reviews
    0
    Great news about DH's job! Not easy in this climate to get permanent work. I hope the ultrasound helps you with your feelings and the baby @EnPointe. @Felicia how are you traveling along? Into another cycle? @Lizzy083 how are you feeling? How are the symptoms?
    AFM...not sure how many dpo...maybe 9 or 10?! AF is due Thursday and I desperately want her to stay away. DD turns 1 on Wednesday and I'm tempted to test then. I've been getting a tiny bit of nausea the past 2 days but think it's more to do with being tored. I am trying to stay positive but the higher the level of positivity the further to fall if negative news. Time will tell.
    Wishing you all a beautiful Mother's day if you're a Mum, sister or daughter, celebrate thise specual women x

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1st timemama For This Useful Post:

    EnPointe  (06-05-2016),Felicia  (06-05-2016),Lizzy083  (06-05-2016)

  3. #802
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 1st timemama View Post
    Great news about DH's job! Not easy in this climate to get permanent work. I hope the ultrasound helps you with your feelings and the baby @EnPointe. @Felicia how are you traveling along? Into another cycle? @Lizzy083 how are you feeling? How are the symptoms?
    AFM...not sure how many dpo...maybe 9 or 10?! AF is due Thursday and I desperately want her to stay away. DD turns 1 on Wednesday and I'm tempted to test then. I've been getting a tiny bit of nausea the past 2 days but think it's more to do with being tored. I am trying to stay positive but the higher the level of positivity the further to fall if negative news. Time will tell.
    Wishing you all a beautiful Mother's day if you're a Mum, sister or daughter, celebrate thise specual women x
    Thanks for asking! Very oddly today I have next to no symptoms! Yesterday however I had heart burn, huge hunger, terrible cramps, pressure and pulling in my uterus pelvic region and terrible back aches lower back aches then before bed all over back ache, nothing would relieve it! I didn't want to take pain killers just incase I am preggers! None of which are my usual pms symptoms! Still have a little lotion cm. I'm due tomorrow so I'll be testing Sunday. This is my first time TTC! Im so nervous to test I just know it will be a bfn!

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lizzy083 For This Useful Post:

    1st timemama  (06-05-2016),Felicia  (06-05-2016)

  5. #803
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,275
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked
    2,554
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can I join? I'm CD7 today and feeling pretty good about this cycle. Will probably ovulate CD14 as I have the last two cycles ☺️


    AF is due 28th May and I won't be testing until 29-30th May, I've given all the tests to hubby to hide otherwise I just stress myself out πŸ˜‚

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

    1st timemama  (06-05-2016),Felicia  (06-05-2016)

  7. #804
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,584
    Thanks
    1,587
    Thanked
    1,052
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @1stTimeMama I'm good hun cd10 today ... Another cycle ... 4 yrs in October - it only hit home when we seen the specialist and he said the time that's soooo surreal for me to say ! Wow!
    I hope AF stats away for you - wishing you so much baby dust !
    A very happy Mother's Day to you too and agree - celebrate women together in any way , honour and cherish @Thescientist so many strong women in hear waiting till AF late
    as a veteran on waiting to test now it's so much less emotional and better for your mind - so good on you all! Fx fx fx @EnPointe give yourself time Hun and I hope the scan gives you a glimmer of love - overwhelming I'm sure totally get that xxx

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

    EnPointe  (06-05-2016)

  9. #805
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,275
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked
    2,554
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Calling all TTC testers who want to wait till AF is late ... Support chat :-) #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    @1stTimeMama I'm good hun cd10 today ... Another cycle ... 4 yrs in October - it only hit home when we seen the specialist and he said the time that's soooo surreal for me to say ! Wow!
    I hope AF stats away for you - wishing you so much baby dust !
    A very happy Mother's Day to you too and agree - celebrate women together in any way , honour and cherish @Thescientist so many strong women in hear waiting till AF late
    as a veteran on waiting to test now it's so much less emotional and better for your mind - so good on you all! Fx fx fx @EnPointe give yourself time Hun and I hope the scan gives you a glimmer of love - overwhelming I'm sure totally get that xxx
    This is our third month trying after a mc, and each month that one little line upsets me so much so trying a different tactic!

    Good luck to you too ☺️

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

    Felicia  (06-05-2016)

  11. #806
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    293
    Thanked
    157
    Reviews
    0
    I'm with @Felicia...it's harder emotionally to get a negative test than getting AF. You can only try a different tact with it and see if it helps you. Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I hope your stay in hear is short.
    4 years is a long time @Felicia, I'm sorry I didn't know it had been that long for you. Sending you bucket loads of baby dust x

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to 1st timemama For This Useful Post:

    Felicia  (07-05-2016)

  13. #807
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,584
    Thanks
    1,587
    Thanked
    1,052
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Hun fir the bucket load of baby dust I've been rolling in it regularly
    cd13 today had heaps of ewcm and o pains yesterday - guess it's show time !
    Soooo is anyone else getting PMS at ovulation ... For the last 2 cycles I have , weird as !!!!

  14. #808
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    293
    Thanked
    157
    Reviews
    0
    I've noted symptoms this month and seem to be consistent with PMS. I am only 4 days from testing...hopefully πŸ˜ƒ
    Found out yesterday that my MIL who is normally great told my SIL over mother's day lunch that she hopes DH and I don't have another baby. DH heard her and questioned her, she said he was getting too old. He's 45. I think she is worried because I struggled to cope and manage with DS (almost 3yo) when DD was a newborn and she probably thinks we shouldnt5from a financial point. I am pretty upset. We both have always said 3 children and my heart just wants my next baby. It makes it difficult to tell her when we do fall pregnant as I fear she won't be excited or lovr this next baby like she does her other 4 grandchildren.
    Damn emotional this past week too.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to 1st timemama For This Useful Post:

    Felicia  (11-05-2016)

  16. #809
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0

    Default Calling all TTC testers who want to wait till AF is late ... Support chat :-) #4

    Quote Originally Posted by 1st timemama View Post
    I've noted symptoms this month and seem to be consistent with PMS. I am only 4 days from testing...hopefully πŸ˜ƒ
    Found out yesterday that my MIL who is normally great told my SIL over mother's day lunch that she hopes DH and I don't have another baby. DH heard her and questioned her, she said he was getting too old. He's 45. I think she is worried because I struggled to cope and manage with DS (almost 3yo) when DD was a newborn and she probably thinks we shouldnt5from a financial point. I am pretty upset. We both have always said 3 children and my heart just wants my next baby. It makes it difficult to tell her when we do fall pregnant as I fear she won't be excited or lovr this next baby like she does her other 4 grandchildren.
    Damn emotional this past week too.
    Mil's can be so insensitive sometimes! Try not to let it get to you! Just do your own thing! And if you do have another it's not her business!

  17. #810
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    293
    Thanked
    157
    Reviews
    0
    Looks like she's going to have to get used to baby number #3!!!
    AF was due yesterday, no sign of her so tested this morning...hesitant to get excited because of all the false positives I've read about though.
    Attached Images

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1st timemama For This Useful Post:

    curlybird  (13-05-2016),EnPointe  (13-05-2016),Felicia  (13-05-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Calling all TTC testers who want to wait till AF is late ... Support chat :-) #3
    By Felicia in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 990
    Last Post: 31-12-2014, 22:39
  2. Calling all TTC testers who want to wait till AF is late ... Support chat :-) #2
    By Dom82 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 920
    Last Post: 06-06-2014, 09:56
  3. Calling all TTC testers who want to wait till AF is late ... Support chat :-)
    By Felicia in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 910
    Last Post: 05-03-2014, 13:08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Sarah Tooke Childbirth & Parenting EducationProviding private, personalised antenatal childbirth & parenting education to expectant parents in the comfort of their ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›