ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
    Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Show me/describe your study space

I'm just wondering where other hubbers study. Do you have a dedicated space or do you stash your stuff in a cupboard and study at the kitchen table? I'm going to start studying in March and need to get organised so I'm looking for inspiration!

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    The corner of the lounge room. Tbh i dont study that much at home.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have a desk in my bedroom. It's literally just a desk. My study space gets very messy during the uni semesters so I want it out of sight. At the end of the semester it all gets packed in to connectable storage boxes that sit next to my desk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A desk in the bedroom, I don't know why but I like to study in dark, so when I study during the day, I make the room really dark and study under the lamp.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by HLE; 28-12-2014 at 18:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Generally use the dining table, couch or even my bed sometimes. I did go out and buy a desk for the sole purpose of study but it became nothing more than a place to dump clutter and i rarely used it.
    Will probably go back to using mostly the dining table next semester.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a desk in the lounge room that I used a couple of times, but generally it just holds random crap.

I did my best studying/assignment writing at uni. Sometimes I'd just write assignments on the couch

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops i forgot to come back to this thread :embarrassed: Thanks everyone for your replies!

It seems everyone studies wherever, i even asked a couple of friends irl and they said the same. How do you manage to keep your stuff organised like that though? I hope this doesn't sound wrong, but that would drive me mental! I'd have stuff all over the place, I'd lose and forget things and stress about what I'd missed! I think i need a dedicated space for the sake of my sanity so I ended up buying a desk from office works, the Tyson Workstation, it cost $180 and hopefully the kids will use it when I'm finished with it. It's a corner desk, 1.2m each way so it's got good workspace and storage underneath.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gothel For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (06-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothel View Post

How do you manage to keep your stuff organised like that though?
    I have a folder for each subject so everything just goes back into the appropriate folder. Seems to do trick as i haven't lost anything so far.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

Innergoddess  (16-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My "text book" is a folder this year which I am able to take into the exam, so I'm thinking post it notes will become my best friend! A pencil and a calculator and I'm all set!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know how I'm going to manage either Gothel - but like motherhood I guess we just will I will be living in two houses!!! Think life is going to be complicated - much!