Closed Thread
Page 91 of 99 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My sister has decided that she wants to fly over from QLD for my baby shower (which is barely planned) in August, but I'm not allowed to tell anyone as she wants it to be a surprise. I kinda feel like - this is my special day, I didn't ruin your baby shower (WHICH I THREW FOR HER) by cancelling when I was so sick I felt like I was dying. I kinda just want to be the centre of attention for one day. But i can't say any of this, because it makes me sound like a crazy selfish b*tch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by GothicBeeza View Post
    My sister has decided that she wants to fly over from QLD for my baby shower (which is barely planned) in August, but I'm not allowed to tell anyone as she wants it to be a surprise. I kinda feel like - this is my special day, I didn't ruin your baby shower (WHICH I THREW FOR HER) by cancelling when I was so sick I felt like I was dying. I kinda just want to be the centre of attention for one day. But i can't say any of this, because it makes me sound like a crazy selfish b*tch.
    No it doesn't. Organise a special family dinner the night before. Your day is your day. If she doesn't understand that than she is the self centred b1tch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Yay i am finally home. Now i just have to catch with all the home work and get dinner done and kids in bed in the next hour.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DS is always yelling out 'mum' when I reply he says nothing 5 minutes later 'mum' sometimes I just want I yell 'what the hell do you for the love of god say something else' it's driving me bonkers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GothicBeeza View Post
    Would have been nice if the surprise was for you on YOUR baby shower. I don't think you are a crazy selfish b*tch for wanting a day where you are the centre of attention... It's gonna be all about the baby soon.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bigZ For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (16-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by bigZ View Post
    DS is always yelling out 'mum' when I reply he says nothing 5 minutes later 'mum' sometimes I just want I yell 'what the hell do you for the love of god say something else' it's driving me bonkers!
    I've started saying, "Is it important?" every time I hear my name (oops, sorry DH). 90% of the time, it's not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A couple of years ago I wrote how much I hated a particular cold dairy product on my instagram… I may have written that it tasted like A - S - S … They found my post and they tried to dissuade my opinion then they reported my post and it was removed. I was soooo annoyed… I called them fascists and they blocked me.

Fast forward to now I have a new ig account and the marketing team have contacted me. They asked if their team could come visit my home and give me some of their product… Firstly I'm a misanthropist and I don't like anyone coming to my house even my "friends" no joke. My house is like my safe place and I always only ever meet people outside of my house. I'm weird like that. Secondly I hate their product… Sure man I'd probably take the free stuff stick it in my kids lunch box but ummm no you ain't coming to visit my house to say hello… Go Away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trusty Chords View Post
    A couple of years ago I wrote how much I hated a particular cold dairy product on my instagram… I may have written that it tasted like A - S - S … They found my post and they tried to dissuade my opinion then they reported my post and it was removed. I was soooo annoyed… I called them fascists and they blocked me.

Fast forward to now I have a new ig account and the marketing team have contacted me. They asked if their team could come visit my home and give me some of their product… Firstly I'm a misanthropist and I don't like anyone coming to my house even my "friends" no joke. My house is like my safe place and I always only ever meet people outside of my house. I'm weird like that. Secondly I hate their product… Sure man I'd probably take the free stuff stick it in my kids lunch box but ummm no you ain't coming to visit my house to say hello… Go Away!
    I don't know if this is meant to be funny but it just made me lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks to @harvs I have a terrible craving for a pub parmy and chips. Ughghghgh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by yadot View Post
    I don't know if this is meant to be funny but it just made me lol
    I did laugh when I read their message… I haven't replied yet… I thought about saying "Oh hey gaissss! Remember me I said your stuff taste like A-S-S an you blocked me… Do you still want me to post about it?"