Closed Thread
Page 77 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    I dont know what finger food to give him, that was meant to be the finger food to dip in yoghurt. What do i give him to dip in pureed apple & pear?? And now i cant puree it cause ds is scared of the blender & starts screaming every time i try
    Spread it on toast and cut it into fingers. Babies eat weird combos of food all the time.

White Mage is offline I am going to go to bed.. for a few days
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FrothyFrog View Post
    Noooooooo! I have the old Duck Tales on dvd and DS1 loves it. Why fix something that isn't broken?!
    You may weep with me.
    http://www.nerdist.com/2015/02/ah-oo...ey-xd-in-2017/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Omg! Dd2 is obsessed with "rubies"! For that wondering why rubies, that's what she calls Rudy boobies. Breasts, boobs, big bazookas, little chest lumps.. Whatever you want to call them. She loves them. She likes touching them, playing with them. Pulling on hers, looking at them. She just loves them. Arghhh it's driving me nuts!

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2016 - Member you'd most like to meet
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    I can't do anything on my own anymore. Last week I went to do a wee and ended up taking DS to Hospy. This morning I went to do my teeth and he took his shorts and nappy off and pooed on the floor. Wtf am I supposed to do?

I already have to wait til he goes down (at least 9 atm) before I can even shower. Sick of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Couldnt get ds into the daycare centre up the road, cause even though we've had his name down since before he was born they obviously arent equitable in the way they go down the waiting list.

So we've managed to get him into another centre but its at the opposite end of the suburb & i have no idea how im going to get him there cause i still cant drive its miles too far to walk & public transport there is a nightmare.

I was hoping id be driving but its obviously not going to happen. I still cant understand roundabouts & when to go when literally no-one indicates & i still cant tell where my car is on the road or how close to things i am - meaning i cant park, merge etc.

I dont know why i cant do this stuff. Ive lost count of how many lessons ive had. I feel really stupid & like a complete failure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    Couldnt get ds into the daycare centre up the road, cause even though we've had his name down since before he was born they obviously arent equitable in the way they go down the waiting list.

So we've managed to get him into another centre but its at the opposite end of the suburb & i have no idea how im going to get him there cause i still cant drive its miles too far to walk & public transport there is a nightmare.

I was hoping id be driving but its obviously not going to happen. I still cant understand roundabouts & when to go when literally no-one indicates & i still cant tell where my car is on the road or how close to things i am - meaning i cant park, merge etc.

I dont know why i cant do this stuff. Ive lost count of how many lessons ive had. I feel really stupid & like a complete failure.
    Do you need him in daycare for work? Daycares do prioritise working parents over stay at home.
    Sorry if this has been covered. Have you had your eyes tested?
    What don't you understand about roundabouts?
    Not sure where you are but if its Melbourne I am happy to take you driving.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincolns mummy View Post
    Do you need him in daycare for work? Daycares do prioritise working parents over stay at home.
    Sorry if this has been covered. Have you had your eyes tested?
    What don't you understand about roundabouts?
    Not sure where you are but if its Melbourne I am happy to take you driving.
    Yes for work. They say there is no room in the nursery as no babies are moving up.

Ive been to the optometrist & have 20/20 vision, not sure if theres anything else sight-wise that could be an issue

I dont understand how to pick a gap/when to go when literally no-one indicates, i have no idea where they are going until they turn off, then theres another car there

Im in brisbane

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Winner 2016 BubHubs DIVA Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Just. Can't. Take. It. Anymore.
    STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhh! That feels better

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like to do my groceries first thing onFriday mornings. But seriously despise meal planning and writing a shopping list because I like to cook new things every week so it takes me forever to find recipes!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    So sick of needy people! Needy, attention seeking, negative people! I soooo don't need any more annoyances in my life.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

Lissymama  (02-03-2015)