+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sigh. AF is here. 5 days early. Guess i'm out. Next month...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @grace haha I love it!! I must do it just to see how hard it would be! Like you said, girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! 😊

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lauzie For This Useful Post:

grace  (13-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear @minimama!

Trying not to symptom spot. It seems too early anyway. Implantation wouldn't have happened yet. Do you release hormones as soon as conception happens though?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

mimimama  (14-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newbie!

Hi girls!

I've just joined BH and am excited because this is the first month TTC. Hoping for a BFP straight off the bat but not holding my breath because I know it would be unlikely. Hoping to test 24th but not sure if I can hold out that long!

I joined BH because I'm looking for friendship/guidance/advice as I begin this exciting new phase 😊

Nicole

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MusicalMumma For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (14-01-2015),LucyDiamonds  (14-01-2015),Miss Ess  (14-01-2015),octonaut  (14-01-2015),TurquoiseBlue  (15-01-2015),unicornsandrainbows  (14-01-2015),WanabeMumma  (14-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still no AF, so 2 days late now. Took a Confirm EPT yesterday and today, both negative. I'm wondering what is going on. I did tell myself I wasn't going to test until the day of my blood test if AF still hadn't arrived (which has been changed to Tuesday the 20th), but I guess I've just been impatient.

I have heard that some women cannot get an accurate result through HPT - so maybe that's the issue? I don't know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I need advice... I've noticed this last week I've been getting really nauseas after eating - to the point I'm dry retching but not actually vomiting!! It makes me feel so yuk! I'm 9dpo had sore boobs and been super tired this last week.. I'm trying not to symptom spot but it's hard!! Could morning sickness kick in this early?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WanabeMumma View Post
    Ladies I need advice... I've noticed this last week I've been getting really nauseas after eating - to the point I'm dry retching but not actually vomiting!! It makes me feel so yuk! I'm 9dpo had sore boobs and been super tired this last week.. I'm trying not to symptom spot but it's hard!! Could morning sickness kick in this early?!?
    It is so hard not to symptom spot but from what you have mentioned these could be contributed to pregnancy but at the same time can be your mind playing tricks. Fingers crossed is not the latter!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am staring to get a little worried / stressed. It is my 1st month off the pill and I am not sure how my cycle will be. 28 days was on Monday and no signs of AF, did a test this morning and bfn.

I am starting to worry myself that perhaps:
    1. My period will take months to come
    2. That I have something wrong and don't know cause I have been on the pill for so long
    3. With the above I get sad that it might take ages to fall pregnant

Really the list goes on... I know I am stressing over something I can't control but I can't stop thinking about it and really all the negatives of it all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm praying it's not the latter!! In the last 8 months I've had two phantoms where my AF has been like 2 weeks late had every symptom under the sun to the point doctors swore my test results were wrong.. So frustrating!! But now we are properly trying and these feelings are different to the last 2 fake ones sooo fingers crossed!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Symptom spotting is really hard as everyone and every pregnancy is different. My friend told me that she KNEW she was pregnant almost as soon as she jumped off :P
    I am now 4w+5 and I still have no symptoms. If I hadn't seen it on the stick I still wouldn't believe it.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnPointe For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (14-01-2015),WanabeMumma  (14-01-2015)