1. Dead to the World (book 4) by Charlaine Harris
2. The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice
3. Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
4. Darkly Dreaming Dexter (book 1) by Jeff Lindsay
5. Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White
6. I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
1. Paranormalcy (book 1) by Kiersten White
2. Landline by Rainbow Rowell
3. The Stand by Stephen King
4. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
5. The Girl With All The Gifts by M.R Carey
6. The Rosie Project (book 1) by Graeme Simsion
7. Anna And The French Kiss (book 1) by Stephanie Perkins
8. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
+ Reply to Thread
Results 161 to 170 of 307
26-01-2015 18:01 #161
26-01-2015 18:04 #162
26-01-2015 21:05 #163
28-01-2015 16:10 #164
28-01-2015 16:15 #165
1. Die Again - Tess Gerritsen
2. Jason - Laurell K Hamilton
3. Broken Dolls - Kitty Thomas
4. The Husband's Secret - Liane Moriaty
5. Daughter of Smoke and Bone - Laini Taylor
6. Days of Blood and Starlight - Laini Taylor
7. Dreams of Gods and Monsters - Laini Taylor
8. Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
9. Beautiful Darkness
10. Afterparty - Daryl Gregory
Last edited by PomPoms; 28-01-2015 at 16:20.
The Following User Says Thank You to PomPoms For This Useful Post:
29-01-2015 09:18 #166
Books of 2015
Anna And The French Kiss (book 1) by Stephanie Perkins. It's about a 17 yo who gets sent to France to complete high school. I loved the foreign aspect.
I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson. About twins who have drifted apart it's told by both aspects but in different times.
Landline by Rainbow Rowell. It's about a married couple who are having issues and there's a time travel phone.
The Girl With All The Gifts by M.R Carey. It's a zombie apocalypse with a twist.
The Rosie Project (book 1) by Graeme Simsion. It really is like Sheldon dating.
I'm currently reading The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey. I'm only about 85 pages in but so far it's looking to up at the top too. It's about an post alien apocalypse.
If you enjoy vampire kick butt heroine adult fiction books, Sookie Stackhouse and Anita Blake series are awesome.
Or a young adult version would be the vampire academy.
I've also heard really good things about these series but I havn't read them yet so I don't know if there as good as hyped.
The mortal instruments series (the city of bones etc)
The infernal devices series (follow up from mortal instruments and apparently even better)
The Duff by Kody Keplinger
The miniaturist by Jessie burton
Throne of glass series
The darkest minds series
Juvie by Steve Watkins, it apparently has an orange is the new black feel to it.
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon has a historical, time travel romance feel.
Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
The first fifteen lives of Harry August by Claire North
Daughter of smoke and bone series
Shatter me series
Hope I've helped 😄 I'm so glad I joined good reads it really is awesome to find books your interested in and keep track of what you want to read 👍😀
As for books I hated, the wolf gift and the stand.
Last edited by Jensha; 29-01-2015 at 15:10.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jensha For This Useful Post:
29-01-2015 09:24 #167
Love all these suggestions. Just curious as to whether you all buy the paper book or use a Kindle/iPad?
29-01-2015 09:43 #168
29-01-2015 10:03 #169
31-01-2015 17:57 #170
Has anyone read the hunger games or divergent? Are they worth it?
L'il Aussie Prems FoundationAn Australian charity supporting families of premature babies & children. The charity assists families who are at ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Growth Of Intellection. Discussion?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Career change - good idea?Working Hubbers - Employed
I am... #20General Chat
IUI QueryNon-IVF fertility assistance
Cyclone Debbie Support thread.General Chat
HGC lelvels stressed please helpConception & Fertility General Chat
High Natural Killer Cells #9Reproductive Immunology
Happiness thread.General Chat