Closed Thread
Page 45 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Chillout, I love PFC. They are great. So much more compassionate than the U.S. they have over a thousand donors in their bank so there is no wait. The care has been great.

We also corresponded with Zlin for a while and loved them too but my husband wasn't confortsble paying the deposit before hearing about the donor. That's not a big deal to most people though and I've heard they're wonderdful.

Reprofit had a wait and I saw no real compelling reason to continue talking with them.

Gennett had a 5 month wait for a consult and another 4-5 months for a donor. I didn't want to wait but have heard they are great. That being said I also heard there are so many people gooing that they don't have as much time for the compassion/caring part.

When we started this journey we were going to use Gynem. We knew they were smaller and only had about 150 donor's andwere nervous about that but decided to continue. We had the consult and the dr was nice but had a very different philosophy on some things. We agreed to proceed and they produced a list of 5 donors that were nothing like me. I asked for others and they said they would respond at the end of the week. A MONTH later I finally had to follow up with them. They were really bad at responding and when they did it wasn't always informative or helpful. I think they're probably a good clinic but too new and still trying to figure things out. Being so far away, the responsiveness of zlin and PfC were amazing to me.

Stacey, I don't think I will. I think I'm just going to relax and text in two weeks. I've had hcg for 5 inseminations and know that I test out by about day 8.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Klh which acu did you use in prague ? I will abe away for 3 wks so I want to have a session before I go for my fet

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used a woman named Hana who works with PFC, Gennet, and IVF Cube. She was great. She came to my apartment. I'll private message you her info.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Klh, I won't be there for AGES lol but thing like this I like having a heads up of who to use especially with something as important as acu, nothing worse than going to have that done and they're useless

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations klh for being PUPO. 4 embryos is sooo good. Fingers crossed for you.

As for me, I had the blood tests for dr M, not as many vials as I was expecting (only 10). Hopefully they didn't mess it up. I'll have the follow up appointment on the 30th of April. I was a little upset about that but maybe I'll have the biopsy result by then as well.

What is everyone else doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Klh all the best , would be really exciting to have more twin pregnancies on the forum ❤️ ❤️
    HFAM it is a long wait till end of April but I really hope that it gives some answers and indication as to where to go next . Wishing you all the best with biopsy results. AFM , half way through week 11, still struggling with morning sickness , it has improved over the weeks but still there . No other exciting news with me just cruising along.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I ask what is acu?
    I can usually work out the abbreviations but can't this one.
    I had a call last week to schedulemy biopsy but couldn't di it the day they could so waiting in a new date. Think I might get in touch with zlin as well to start some planning.
    Does anyone know what is different when going ove r for frozen embryos rather than doing the entire process. I don't think I need to have the big needle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry deb, I'm lazy, it's acupuncture
    hope you don't have long to wait for the new biopsy date, a fet is much easier, you usually go on the pill for a certain amount of time , then on day one start estrogen then have a lining check and then start progesterone 5 days before your transfer
    amfm "plodding along" is definitely what we want to hear when we're describing a twin pregnancy !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies this question might be very silly but got me thinking all day, so here it comes ... I was given no information on the blood group of my donor so will my twins have same blood type as the donor ? Would this be a problem if their type is different to mine ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi AMFM. I think the blood type of the child is a combination of the blood type of the parents. There are different options. If you google it you'll find some tables with the results. It is quite complicated. I don't think there are any implications, except the Rh, if your Rh negative and the baby/babies are Rh positive it might be a slight issue. If you're rh pos I think it's fine.