+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    705
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked
    160
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maternidade View Post
    We got ours yesterday
    Congrats!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    705
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked
    160
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MISH1978 View Post
    Thanks Adornedwithcats, It has been a tough 6 months. My MC's now out number my kids 3:2. Feeling a little sorry for myself seeing so many people around me having babies. everything happens for a reason I guess, so hoping the new year brings new hope hope everyone else is doing well.
    Really sorry to hear this. Do you have any explanation as to what's happening?

    If you need a break take it. We will all be here when you get back

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0

    Default TTC at the end of 2014? #2

    Officially ttc now. I had my iud out and now I'm like bring it on. Feels real now that it's out we are going to make another baby. 🐣🍼

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    398
    Thanks
    359
    Thanked
    229
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellen32 View Post
    Officially ttc now. I had my iud out and now I'm like bring it on. Feels real now that it's out we are going to make another baby. 🐣🍼
    Exciting times ahead for you! Good luck with everything

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    924
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked
    224
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Feeling positive for this month. The last couple of days I've been peeing more then usual and have a dull ache in my lower stomach, kindof similar to my last pregnancies. Af not due for another week though so will test then 😊

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to twolittlemunchkins For This Useful Post:

    AdornedWithCats  (22-12-2014)

  7. #26
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,442
    Thanks
    7,707
    Thanked
    3,970
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by twolittlemunchkins View Post
    Feeling positive for this month. The last couple of days I've been peeing more then usual and have a dull ache in my lower stomach, kindof similar to my last pregnancies. Af not due for another week though so will test then 😊
    Good luck!



    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

    twolittlemunchkins  (22-12-2014)

  9. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    Good luck. Hopefully 2 lines

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shellen32 For This Useful Post:

    twolittlemunchkins  (23-12-2014)

  11. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    3
    Reviews
    0
    Sages - They have said that it is purely bad luck. I spoke to a genetic counsellor the other day who said that troploidy and monosomy x are common reasons for 1st trimester miscarriage. However at the same time they say the chance of this happening again are like .008% so I am winning the unlucky lottery twice in a row means I must have very bad luck!

    Shellen32 - all the best!hopefully not long till BFP!

    Twolittlemunchkins - fx for you

  12. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    705
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked
    160
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MISH1978 View Post
    Sages - They have said that it is purely bad luck. I spoke to a genetic counsellor the other day who said that troploidy and monosomy x are common reasons for 1st trimester miscarriage. However at the same time they say the chance of this happening again are like .008% so I am winning the unlucky lottery twice in a row means I must have very bad luck!

    Shellen32 - all the best!hopefully not long till BFP!

    Twolittlemunchkins - fx for you
    that really sucks. I hope your luck changes soon

  13. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    924
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked
    224
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, forgot about updating this thread 😳
    Bfn for me last month. Af came and went so on to another cycle. I thought it was a bit optimistic falling on the first cycle and my symptoms were most likely just my body getting back into the swing of things after coming off the pill.
    Good luck to everyone and hope to see some bfp's soon 😊


 

Similar Threads

  1. Oh, that's so 2014!
    By Mod-Degrassi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 16-09-2014, 06:43
  2. Ttc 2014
    By Cocoblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-12-2013, 19:59
  3. TTC in 2014
    By lilbump in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23-12-2013, 14:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby MonitorsLooking to buy a baby monitor? :: Read viewer reviews of baby monitors BEFORE you buy :: Buy at a local or online Baby ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›